The Dealer Dog

I have heard he was a very usefull dog in his day and a good producer of workers also,is there anyone on here that has dug over this dog or its off spring .I have seen the vid on youtube but it only shows pics of him and his line,i would like to hear how the dog worked as a mate has a couple of dogs with the dealer dog blood in them,honest opinions please.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixedgrill, the man has started a thread looking to source lineage from working terriers. Is there any chance you could reframe from making every thread out to be a joke or a slagging match? There is

I remember the Dealer dog, his owner used to put a lot of digging days out on the old Moochers and Patterdale forums. From what I remember his dogs seen a lot of graft with most digs being handy dep

Yeah he was on here but has not been on for a long time,i dont want to cause a slagging match over the dog just curious as to the way the dog worked so only lads that seen the dog work in the flesh no

I have heard he was a very usefull dog in his day and a good producer of workers also,is there anyone on here that has dug over this dog or its off spring .I have seen the vid on youtube but it only shows pics of him and his line,i would like to hear how the dog worked as a mate has a couple of dogs with the dealer dog blood in them,honest opinions please.

seen that video always wondered how good the dog was

Sure his owner used be on here so he a fair few old topics if ye can be arsed to look, terrier section used to be a good section then haha

Yeah he was on here but has not been on for a long time,i dont want to cause a slagging match over the dog just curious as to the way the dog worked so only lads that seen the dog work in the flesh not hearsay or 3rd party opinions.A mate of mine has a bitch directly down off the dog which he says is a good bitch and he bred her and there is 3 dogs working off her.My mate that digs with me has 2 young dogs off 2 of these dogs so thats why im interested in the way the dog and its siblings worked as the Dealer would be GGF to these pups.

• Like 2

Sure his owner used be on here so he a fair few old topics if ye can be arsed to look, terrier section used to be a good section then haha

Yeah he was on here but has not been on for a long time,i dont want to cause a slagging match over the dog just curious as to the way the dog worked so only lads that seen the dog work in the flesh not hearsay or 3rd party opinions.A mate of mine has a bitch directly down off the dog which he says is a good bitch and he bred her and there is 3 dogs working off her.My mate that digs with me has 2 young dogs off 2 of these dogs so thats why im interested in the way the dog and its siblings worked as the Dealer would be GGF to these pups.

I never seen any of them dogs work but do remember the owner an I’m sure he was quite honest about his dogs but seeing is believe it if ye ask me haha

That was'nt aimed at you personally Katchum,just i would like to hear from the lads that actually seen the dog work.

• Like 1

I never seen any of them dogs work but do remember the owner an I’m sure he was quite honest about his dogs but seeing is believe it if ye ask me haha

That was'nt aimed at you personally Katchum,just i would like to hear from the lads that actually seen the dog work.

PS in the video the dog looks like it was well worked but pictures can and often lie as i have seen dogs that were marked up worse after only a few digs.

• Like 1

Scars don't prove a worker from a non worker I no nothing about the dog but scars prove nothing imo

well he didn't get them sitting at the fire
Mixedgrill, the man has started a thread looking to source lineage from working terriers. Is there any chance you could reframe from making every thread out to be a joke or a slagging match? There is some folk on here actually work there dogs and are serious about it. Stop holding it back.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Scars don't prove a worker from a non worker I no nothing about the dog but scars prove nothing imo

well he didn't get them sitting at the fire
Mixedgrill, the man has started a thread looking to source lineage from working terriers. Is there any chance you could reframe from making every thread out to be a joke or a slagging match? There is some folk on here actually work there dogs and are serious about it. Stop holding it back.
lol your pathetic