Old Time Ravers Lol

there was a fella round us used to be up and down the town when we was younger normal chap he got into the trips abused em bad and the local boys would terrorise him like whisper his name and shit and hed freak right out. He is f***ing gone backwoods over them, cant even explain how f***ing thick he is , was funny listening to him he would come out with some mad shit used to just hang around repeating weird sentences and having convos with himself havent seen him for years now saw this thread and was wondering if hes dead or nutted off yet lol

Like any drug most can handle it but a few have problems weeds no different its rare but it does happen i knew a kid who had psychotic episode if he smoked 1 in a million but there's no one size fits all with any drug I'm afraid.

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

used to enjoy double dropping some ''white elephants'' or ''mitsubishi turbo's'' and bombing some speed then getting in the car to go clubbing.some of the best nights.just like the video to chase and status song blind faith.

i really thought i was an excellent dancer.

THL rave night would be a date i would not want to miss.

Fecking techno

Want some proper old skool rave

Lol

good old track that,,,shame you never see no body dancing like that anymore,,,just letting go,,,,

I saw them live a few times back in 91/92 at a few of the Raindance raves and they played in front of about 500 at a little venue near me when they did their experience tour.Thats when only the ravers knew who they were.
  • Like 1

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentious ..just a bunch of possers .....

i think its charlie thats done this.....and the lack of proper eee,s.. :thumbs:

Back in the day when eee's were a tenner each and you only needed one for a proper good night.

Now you get ten for a quid and they're shite :laugh: :laugh:

Back in the day you'd be lucky if you could find one and they went for a score (£20 to all you foreigners) I've known them to go for £25.

Then came popularity and mass production £20>£15>£10>£5 RRP :yes:

• Like 1

Fecking techno

Lol

good old track that,,,shame you never see no body dancing like that anymore,,,just letting go,,,,

I saw them live a few times back in 91/92 at a few of the Raindance raves and they played in front of about 500 at a little venue near me when they did their experience tour.Thats when only the ravers knew who they were.

Beckton?

• Like 2

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentious ..just a bunch of possers .....

Back in the day when eee's were a tenner each and you only needed one for a proper good night.

Back in the day you'd be lucky if you could find one and they went for a score (£20 to all you foreigners) I've known them to go for £25.

Yup I paid 25s each for my first 2 but I wasn't disappointed
  • Like 1

Fecking techno

Lol

Beckton?
folkstone kent

Yup I paid 25s each for my first 2 but I wasn't disappointed
20 for mine.Pink cally
  • Like 1