• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All happening with this beauty

No,No,No!Wrong! Put some trebles in it and catch pike!

thats not food....

Posted Images

I do like rollmops - they're much tastier and healthier than that battered shite from the chippy.

yeh down south where the fry fish in shite oil like palm oil,,,,,but upt north fryed in beef dripping,,,now your talking flavour,,, :thumbs:

I do like rollmops - they're much tastier and healthier than that battered shite from the chippy.

I,d try a different chippy if I was you as that looks fit for penguins and seals and not for human consumption imho, we invented fire around the same time we started walking upright to avoid eating cold wet soggy food, but each to there own
  • Like 2

I,d try a different chippy if I was you as that looks fit for penguins and seals and not for human consumption imho, we invented fire around the same time we started walking upright to avoid eating cold wet soggy food, but each to there own

When it's done nice, raw fish is very nice :yes:

Pound for pound you can't beat the nutrients a nice bit of oily fish. Like veg, the more you cook it, the more you lose from it.

I couldn't eat it day in day out but, I really do enjoy it.

• Like 2

yeh down south where the fry fish in shite oil like palm oil,,,,,but upt north fryed in beef dripping,,,now your talking flavour,,, :thumbs:

You may well be right - they all seem to produce greasy shite round here.

It feels like you need to use a mouth wash after eating it.

• Like 1

When it's done nice, raw fish is very nice :yes:

Pound for pound you can't beat the nutrients a nice bit of oily fish. Like veg, the more you cook it, the more you lose from it.

I couldn't eat it day in day out but, I really do enjoy it.

I,m only jesting with you I,m a big fan of trying new things but I do struggle with fish, I ate my first mussels the other day(cooked in wine, garlic,butter and parsley) but I,m still a way off raw fish
  • Like 1

Love a few Rollmops after a big bowl of eels.Im lucky that I live just 5minutes from Whitstable so have easy access to some of the finest seafood in the uk

i must visit whitstable one day :thumbs: have heard plenty good reg seafood
You can buy it all straight out the harbour but there is also a couple of real good seafood restraunts in the town.If you like oysters it's famous for them and has a week long oyster festival every year that attracts people from all over the world.If you like scallops Rye which is just over the border in east Sussex is a great little harbour town to visit where you can buy it all fresh from the boats.
  • Like 1

Love a few Rollmops after a big bowl of eels.Im lucky that I live just 5minutes from Whitstable so have easy access to some of the finest seafood in the uk

i must visit whitstable one day :thumbs: have heard plenty good reg seafood
You can buy it all straight out the harbour but there is also a couple of real good seafood restraunts in the town.If you like oysters it's famous for them and has a week long oyster festival every year that attracts people from all over the world.If you like scallops Rye which is just over the border in east Sussex is a great little harbour town to visit where you can buy it all fresh from the boats.

big oyster scallop fan here :thumbs::thumbs: