Observation

Terriers don't tell lies that's a fact plenty of men do thou not aimed at u general just an observation

Too true. But a terrier can be blagging too or acting the bollox. But so can a person or persons for the same or other reasons .......

Explanation please.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who

f**k me there's more vaginas on this forum than in the women's institute. There's a few fellas on here should meet up and sort shit out face to face instead of posting cryptic f***ing messages and thr

You having a wank thinking of Neil you're a kinky fcuker,I like that.

If u have something against the man have it out with him proper.all this cryptic shit is nonsense. Not much worse than a man who spreads rumours about other men's dogs. Usually they are the ones who keep shite dogs in there yard and it's just jealously. At the end of the day a dog only has to impress its owner. Some people love other men's dog failing and to tell the world about it. Sad really Imo.

Well said lad.

• Like 1

Terriers don't tell lies that's a fact plenty of men do thou not aimed at u general just an observation

Too true. But a terrier can be blagging too or acting the bollox. But so can a person or persons for the same or other reasons .......

Explanation please.

on a dog side of it , a terrier can lie and know that the is something there but make out the isn't and the is other ways too that it could be blagging you. Usually dogs that havnt all the heart and grit when it gets tougher or not so straight forward

Don't need to prove myself to no one on here, plenty of decent lads on this forum. They've helped me out on advice and different things over the years. Even better meeting lads on here and end up going out with them and seeing there dogs work and likewise. That's what it's all about surely. Some lads need to get out more and kick themselves off that armchair or take that mobile phone from there ear, while sitting in pub full off pints, when lads are coming home guttered and dogs need cleaned and get showered into bed and go again.

• Like 5