Hunting Game

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it true that one of the locations in the game is around the M4 in Wiltshire?

have to have a long extension cord tho

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night

Only joking don we watch telly on one them old ones you have to put coins in lol

We got one of them black n white portables that you have to hold the round aerial to get a picture ....going to play some blip blop tennis in a bit :laugh:

Only joking don we watch telly on one them old ones you have to put coins in lol

We got one of them black n white portables that you have to hold the round aerial to get a picture ....going to play some blip blop tennis in a bit :laugh:

i've got an old tv you can have mate its got freeview built in 32" samsung if you wanna collect chesterfield

• Like 1

i've got an old tv you can have mate its got freeview built in 32" samsung if you wanna collect chesterfield
Thanks but I'd need a colour license and I'm colour blind besides it gives the Mrs something to do holding the aerial whilst I watch snooker.

Lol the good old days

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night . It's visually stunning set over 50 square miles of North American terrain and Germany . I realise most on here will frown at it being a computer game but it's a pretty good depiction of what I'd imagine those types of hunt are like. Me and my boy spent 45 mins tracking a elk up and over a mountain . Spent a further 15 mins tracking the blood to find it. If your kids are into computers could be a good Christmas present

You had hare yet?

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night . It's visually stunning set over 50 square miles of North American terrain and Germany . I realise most on here will frown at it being a computer game but it's a pretty good depiction of what I'd imagine those types of hunt are like. Me and my boy spent 45 mins tracking a elk up and over a mountain . Spent a further 15 mins tracking the blood to find it. If your kids are into computers could be a good Christmas present

You had hare yet?

I've seen them running along with squirells etc but haven't shot them yet. Didn't want to scare any other animals off