Anyone Going To Midland Gamefair?

I went to Cheshire game and country fair, £28 to get in for me an missus, £22 for a f***ing burger each and a portion of chips to share and two pints at £5 ago so that’s £50 before I’ve even seen a stall or paid my £2 showing fee and the place was empty what a load of shit and a waste of money ?? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate. Waste of time and money. Been there loads of times but no more.It`s a total rip off and every stall as well.

All sounds very fishy to me .......

I don't go to shows no more I feel there to expensive and to be honest there not all that great the only decent part is the beer tent for the pop but even then you have to listen to dudes getting a bi

14 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I went to Cheshire game and country fair, £28 to get in for me an missus, £22 for a f***ing burger each and a portion of chips to share and two pints at £5 ago so that’s £50 before I’ve even seen a stall or paid my £2 showing fee and the place was empty what a load of shit and a waste of money ?? 

Berra off wi beans and a can of spesh a piece

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I had a double cheese burger with bacon and chips in midland $15 , robbery but f**k I was staving and paid it ?

Would of chewed one of my own arms off.... f**k paying that?should of bought a balaclava, went back and told the cnut 'cheeseburger and chips' or I blow you to bits!!! And empty the f***ing till draw while your there!!! ? ? 

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would of chewed one of my own arms off.... f**k paying that?should of bought a balaclava, went back and told the cnut 'cheeseburger and chips' or I blow you to bits!!! And empty the f***ing till draw while your there!!! ? ? 

Should of Dan , but when Big Rons hungry he's got to eat ?can't take it with you 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They probably let you have 1 for nowt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 quid aint to sad,includes parking i presume,a day out in uk aint cheap anymore,even taking kids to the beach ,the buggers rape me,prawns,whelks,drinks,chips,ice cream,diesel,parking all adds up,then the mrs wants to take home skate,cod,bream,ffs.

8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

20 quid aint to sad,includes parking i presume,a day out in uk aint cheap anymore,even taking kids to the beach ,the buggers rape me,prawns,whelks,drinks,chips,ice cream,diesel,parking all adds up,then the mrs wants to take home skate,cod,bream,ffs.

All sounds very fishy to me .......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3