Right Or Wrong ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a test case for it?   While it was taken in the 1970's it could well be predictive of the 2070's?     Absolutely. No issue with it at all. But that's consenting adults. The issue I hav

NO child should be bullied for any reason ever ! But the parents have a responsibility also to not put their child in that position........if they want to be crusaders for transgender rights that's

What she's done is batshit insane!   I personally believe that this can resolved by modifying the uniform code. Everyone wears pants, jumpers, shirts, ties etc. That way your six your old kid can b

Posted Images

Does 'Nivea for Men' pre-date that picture?

Maybe a test case for it? :hmm:

While it was taken in the 1970's it could well be predictive of the 2070's? :hmm:

Don't you guys buy the notion that some people feel trapped in the wrong gender? If somebody wants to dress as a woman, or a man, or an ostrich let them get on with it. No skin off my nose. Surely we should trust the judgement of the parents and the school? If they are both wrong then the kid is being done a serious disservice. Nothing we can do about it.

Absolutely. No issue with it at all. But that's consenting adults. The issue I have is that it's being projected onto six-year-old kids, in this case.

The doctor in the other link shouldn't be applying that reasoning to teenagers. Adults can figure it out for themselves. Who's to say that these kids are actually TG, and it's not a stream of external influences? If you can't buy a beer until you're 18 you shouldn't have a doctor reassign your gender when you're not even old enough to tie your shoelaces properly.

• Like 7

Good for them

6 year olds are in no way able to work out stuff like that

spot on :thumbs: , prob a lesbo or puff running the school , the other parents should boycott the school as well , close the place down thats what should happen

Agree about the doctor. She made a serious error of judgement.

What she's done is batshit insane! :icon_eek:

I personally believe that this can resolved by modifying the uniform code. Everyone wears pants, jumpers, shirts, ties etc. That way your six your old kid can be an aeroplane without being bullied for wearing the wrong clothes.

• Like 5

This is a f***ing joke, how the fook can you misgender someone when theres unlimited pronouns.

Fairplay to parents for taking there child out, i would have done the same.

Were the fook are these scientists these days to put this straight, gender is not a social construct, i feel sorry for these poor kids they cant vote, they cant drive, the cant consume alcohol, but they have the mindset to choose gender, nonono nonono, its the parents pushing there agenda, gender disphoria is a mental illness, so why are they not being treated.

Still think this is an exaggerated moral panic over a handful of kids. The parents may be deluded or not, we are not in possession of the facts. If the parents are wrong they are not the only ones to have ever made a mistake. We all do.

this-be-the-verse

So would you still be saying this, if the trans kid, is a boy would you be fine with him using the same toilet as your daughter? I dont think so pal.

This is a f***ing joke, how the fook can you misgender someone when theres unlimited pronouns.

Fairplay to parents for taking there child out, i would have done the same.

Were the fook are these scientists these days to put this straight, gender is not a social construct, i feel sorry for these poor kids they cant vote, they cant drive, the cant consume alcohol, but they have the mindset to choose gender, nonono nonono, its the parents pushing there agenda, gender disphoria is a mental illness, so why are they not being treated.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

It seems the ones with any integrity are on the dole.

I wonder how many communist scientist knew for a fact that lysenkoism was a load of bollocks?

They had the threat of death of death hanging over them.

It's basically been revived.

Edited by neems

Why do a lot of men stick balloons up their jumpers to look like boobs and dress up as women at parties/carnivals etc? A lot of guys think it's fooking hilarious, the wittiest think going. Maybe

Still think this is an exaggerated moral panic over a handful of kids. The parents may be deluded or not, we are not in possession of the facts. If the parents are wrong they are not the only ones to have ever made a mistake. We all do.

this-be-the-verse

So would you still be saying this, if the trans kid, is a boy would you be fine with him using the same toilet as your daughter? I dont think so pal.

As long as he didn't pee or worse shit on the toilet seat, I don't think I'd lose any sleep over it.

Edited by jukel123

Why do a lot of men stick balloons up their jumpers to look like boobs and dress up as women at parties/carnivals etc? A lot of guys think it's fooking hilarious, the wittiest think going. Maybe

this-be-the-verse

As long as he didn't pee or worse shit on the toilet seat, I don't think I'd lose any sleep over it.

Your decision your kid, but i disagree with you, do you not think it will have no adverse affects on your child?

What about if a man saying hes a woman used the same toilet as your young girl, would you be fine with that?

this-be-the-verse

Your decision your kid, but i disagree with you, do you not think it will have no adverse affects on your child?

What about if a man saying hes a woman used the same toilet as your young girl, would you be fine with that?

As always when you don't quote a book, there's some logic to what you say ;)

Truthfully; I was brought up, men and women separate bathrooms, I get it, I don't want a man sharing the same bog as my daughter.

Edited by mushroom