Posh Butchers

Found a butchers shop couple week ago in one these small money area villages,got talking to the old fella like you do when I noticed none of the chickens in his chiller had the wings on or flappers as he liked to call them.

People round here want them cut off he says,so im straight in,what do you do with them.....free cant be bad eh 120 wings,told him il drop a munty in sometime as I can have these wings weekly,ya got shop around lads

post-66342-0-98145800-1504954320_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Can't fault that squab.great grub the wings.

You will be sorted for yrs hopefully.

I go to another local one but I got sort through the scrap buckets,bit of a ball ache but still free is free
Can't agree more mate.

I've just moved the last week and seen a butcher'local

I will have a word with him.

I use to smack the wings with a lump hammer a few times for pups.they can get them eaten then.

• Like 1

Can't fault that squab.great grub the wings.

You will be sorted for yrs hopefully.

I go to another local one but I got sort through the scrap buckets,bit of a ball ache but still free is free
Can't agree more mate.

I've just moved the last week and seen a butcher'local

I will have a word with him.

I use to smack the wings with a lump hammer a few times for pups.they can get them eaten then.

thats it mate I was doing the same until last week but he 11 weeks now and can do them without to much trouble now cheers
  • Like 1

wings for the dogs????? wtf. a great tasty food source there, all kinds of wings with all kinds of home made dips n sauces lolol

yeah what a waste eh but got do right by the mutts dont get me wrong im quite partial to few hot wing myself lol
  • Like 1