Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

f***ing EPIC! I was buzzing off of the children of the forest bit and then Arrya's bad ass demo but the finally was something else.

I was really glad to see Arrya get that in, for seasons her story has been a bit shit and now all that stuff that made her my favourite in season 1 is coming out.

• Like 2

I'm genuinely on edge to see what happens next week,

I cannot relate to anyone who doesn't watch it?

Each episode is like a movie at present, it's absolutely insane the size , scale and budget of it all, it's a once in a lifetime tv phenomenon that dwarfs any other show ever made

" what is dead may never die, but rises again , harder and stronger"

The drowned gods words?,

Or a potent warning from eons ago?

• Like 4

The hound storyline is what i cant wait to see play out. He evidently has a major role to play in the war with the white walkers. In which i think he will die.however not before he kills the mountain.

Have to agree it has had its stale moments and cringeworthy scenes through the 8years but no show comes close to this saga. I was a huge sopranos fan, but even that pales into comparison with GOT.

• Like 4

I couldn't believe last nights episode I've been waiting for that kick arse moment for ages I was yelling at the tele, I've told the Mrs I want one for Christmas a Dragon that is.

Edited by FLATTOP

What if the undead kill a dragon? Maybe it will be ice breathing... It's going to get messy

What if the undead kill Bron! The whole job will be f****d then! :laugh:

Bron is some boy! I think people's hunch about deanerys loosing the plot are about right she's got a taste for it now :thumbs: