Transexual Is Sooooo Yesterday.......

Trans-BLACK??Is the new transsexual :laugh: I think the word is wigger 'cos black lives matter :victory:

Rachel Dolezal, the 'white woman who identifies as black', blasted by Piers Morgan for 'doing a runner' from Good Morning Britain

Rachel Dolezal has been blasted by Piers Morgan for 'running away' from an interview on Good Morning Britain.

The 39-year-old, who identifies as 'trans-black', was outed as a white woman in 2015 by her own parents after misleading friends, colleagues and the public.

The former NAACP leader first wanted to change her skin colour at a young age, but caused outrage after pretending to be black for more than ten years.

She was due to appear on ITV's breakfast show with Piers, but he revealed the 'coward' had 'done a runner'.

Speaking on the show, he said: "We were going to be interviewing Rachel Dolezal, the quite infamous American woman who was born to white parents but identifies as black, which is obviously ridiculous, but she's done a runner.

"Couldn't stand the heat so she's got out of the kitchen before we put the kettle on. Apologies, but wherever you are Miss Dolezal we know why you don't want to talk about this, because you're white.

He added: "It's incredibly insulting and offensive, so apologies to viewers, I think she's now identifying as a coward but there's not much we can do about that."

The outraged presenter took to Twitter to slam Dolezal, who's interview had been billed throughout the entire morning.

He said: "So Rachel Dolezal, the white woman who 'identifies' as black, has done a runner & now won't be on # GMB today. I identify her as a coward."

She was supposed to be live on air at 7.40am, but after failing to show was replaced by an extended interview with Davina McCall.

In March, Rachel caused outrage by claiming she is 'transracial' after pretending to be black for more than ten years.

Speaking to Lorraine Kelly, the 39-year-old wanted said she identifies as "trans-black" and first wanted to change her skin colour at a young age.

Dolezal, who has written a book about her experience, said: "Well I really just encountered blackness kind of for the first time just as a response from within myself as black is beautiful, black is inspirational, from a very young child age."

The former civil rights activist admitted she identifies with Caitlyn Jenner and regretted taking so long to embrace herself.

She said: "From there how I just learnt to repress that and suppress that because I was punished for that, and told that that was not normal.

And I know that my identity is still, for many, is somewhat unorthodox or perhaps unique but you know I’m kind of becoming ok with, to a certain extent, a level of support and rejection that’s kind of been going on for the last couple of years since my biological heritage and how I was born, was brought to the surface."

Dolezal confessed to having "extreme" abuse from both sides, but there has been a lot of "love and support" as well.

She added: "I think that 'trans-black' does suggest born under a different category but having an identity with the black community.

"In America there's a sharp line between black and white and I'm not neutral, I find myself on the black side of all of those issues."

Viewers took to Twitter to express their outrage at Rachel's claims about her racial identity.

One viewer said: "Another white woman interviewing a white woman about being a black woman #whiteprivilage #lorraine"

Another added: "How did she get away with saying she's black..... She's white #lorraine"

A third said: "Trans black".. after a black rights activist was exposed to be white. That's a new one on me #Lorraine

One pic is the white Rachel the other is the "black" version :blink:

post-1930-0-61338100-1501088313_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-71371500-1501088332_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've decided that, in keeping with my locality, I'm identifying as a concrete cow !   I would like to be specifically known as a Fresian.....for me, this really is a black and white issue !     (

To be fair she looks better black..... it's just got daft now ...I'm identifying with a section of the humber bridge I want to be known as Bridget long-span until the next fad comes along.

Although I'm a straight, white, male, I now identify as a black, disabled, lesbian. If I get knocked back from any job applications I'll be able to sue them for sexist, racist and disablist discrimina

Posted Images

To be fair she looks better black..... it's just got daft now ...I'm identifying with a section of the humber bridge I want to be known as Bridget long-span until the next fad comes along.

• Like 5

whats really intresting is,,,,,she is clearly very white,,look at her featurs ,,,,but obviously lots of folk actually belived she was black,,, :laugh::laugh:

Edited by TOMO

Although I'm a straight, white, male, I now identify as a black, disabled, lesbian. If I get knocked back from any job applications I'll be able to sue them for sexist, racist and disablist discrimination ?

• Like 5

Bridget , yourve got a bolt loose love , er mate , er thing , errrr......... I've just realised I'm sending messages to the fcuking Humber bridge ......☹️

• Like 1

Bridget , yourve got a bolt loose love , er mate , er thing , errrr......... I've just realised I'm sending messages to the fcuking Humber bridge ......☹️

Sooooo 10 minutes ago ..I'm now a light house called Clifford stay-away-from-the-fecking-rocks the 3rd

• Like 1

Sooooo 10 minutes ago ..I'm now a light house called Clifford stay-away-from-the-fecking-rocks the 3rd
you need to see the light Cliff , your between a rock and a wet place ..?
  • Like 1