That Word "racist" Again.

I bet it bollocks personally...........or maybe one twat said it half jokingly, but it makes a good story & perfect for this place.....haha

I don't. It's on the same level as "You cruel man, why don't you buy your meat from the supermarket rather than kill these innocent deer!".

There are some properly stupid and emotional people in this country.

Well lap it up then & over react about people over reacting....

Over react?

Personally I think it's f***ing hilarious. Perhaps I smile too much at such things?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my neighbour's bought a shiny, new, white Transit last month......f***ing fascist !

I don't. It's on the same level as "You cruel man, why don't you buy your meat from the supermarket rather than kill these innocent deer!".   There are some properly stupid and emotional people in t

A sad indictment of modern education in biology! LOL   It's very very important for everyone to take every opportunity to upset these people with such things and then put a whopp'in on em with scien

I bet it bollocks personally...........or maybe one twat said it half jokingly, but it makes a good story & perfect for this place.....haha

I don't. It's on the same level as "You cruel man, why don't you buy your meat from the supermarket rather than kill these innocent deer!".

Over react?

Personally I think it's f***ing hilarious. Perhaps I smile too much at such things?

I kind of meant it as general observation of these type of threads, I wasn't imagining you red faced & fuming! Haha....

I know these kind of freaks do exist, but nor do I think it's inconceivable for fellow hunters to exaggerate to emphasis the point, but we'll never know.....;-)

• Like 1

Over react?

I kind of meant it as general observation of these type of threads, I wasn't imagining you red faced & fuming! Haha....

I know these kind of freaks do exist, but nor do I think it's inconceivable for fellow hunters to exaggerate to emphasis the point, but we'll never know.....;-)

mate forgive my ignorance but I think I've missed your point lol

Could you clarify in layman s terms ?

Over react?

We forgive you..... we're knot thick-ist ! ;)

Over react?

no your not thick -ist but I think I am thickest today anyway lol
  • Like 1

He's just saying that perhaps this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and that the members of this forum lap this sort of stuff up without really questioning it. :thumbs:

• Like 2

He's just saying that perhaps this whole thing has been blown out of proportion and that the members of this forum lap this sort of stuff up without really questioning it. :thumbs:

most of the comments seem to be tongue in cheek

• Like 1

have you ever noticed if you watch the box, on every commercial you see , nearly all have black or mixed race people in them , you never see just white people .? they the company's are scared to just show white people , as they be called racists lol, ok you should have colored people in them, but not every feckin one, it makes it bit obvious what going on with the colour thing . :yes:

• Like 2

oh right now I follow lol so has any questioned it and if so what conclusion have they come to? I'm having one of those days ?

It's clear that the very race card that is pushed in the name of so called equality is actually being pushed by the real racist's behind it all. The whole racist non sense is part of the plan to get us all confused and scared.

The powers that be don't want diversity and they want us all at each others throats, that's why they push the race card all the time.

• Like 1

have you ever noticed if you watch the box, on every commercial you see , nearly all have black or mixed race people in them , you never see just white people .? they the company's are scared to just show white people , as they be called racists lol, ok you should have colored people in them, but not every feckin one, it makes it bit obvious what going on with the colour thing . :yes:

correct ray plus the royal bank of scotland has two women kissing and cuddling after coming home from work. not racist but

what did you say

Do you mean in response? If so, then it depends how worthy I think they are of a decent reply, if they unreasonable dicks then just tell em to f**k off and bother some f****r else, if I kinda like em then I'll happily explain why they are wrong, LOL. Most folks are reasonable, they're just ignorant to it all and very emotional about it leading to some very false views of hunting etc.

what did you say

Do you mean in response? If so, then it depends how worthy I think they are of a decent reply, if they unreasonable dicks then just tell em to f**k off and bother some f****r else, if I kinda like em then I'll happily explain why they are wrong, LOL. Most folks are reasonable, they're just ignorant to it all and very emotional about it leading to some very false views of hunting etc.

I sometimes help at local events, where we fundraise for a ferret rescue centre....it's mainly handling, education and information, that type of thing.

If I'm asked if I work them, I answer honestly, and explain the process ("we use the animals natural instincts, but the ferret doesn't kill the rabbit, that's my job" etc etc)

Most people are happy to listen to a reasoned and balanced explanation, given in the right manner, even if they might find it distasteful, but you wouldn't believe the names I've been called by a VERY small minority of ignorant individuals !

I've had a friend spat at, by one such tw4t !

• Like 2

correct ray plus the royal bank of scotland has two women kissing and cuddling after coming home from work. not racist but

That's clearly different and the kind of thing we should be seeing more of in my opinion :D

• Like 2