Guess The Breed Of This

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, not necessarily , alot of pure whippets have pricked up ears . its hard to say , but looking at the pic, he might have drop greyhound in him as well. none ped racing whippets norm go 18 in- 23

looks like a whippet to me like, hope you have some fun with it pal, nice chest on it

I'm on the edge of my seat .......

Posted Images

Big ears kelpi maybe??

no, not necessarily , alot of pure whippets have pricked up ears . its hard to say , but looking at the pic, he might have drop greyhound in him as well. none ped racing whippets norm go 18 in- 23 in 20lb - 34lb but they do have bit of staff and greyhound going back in them and get the odd big pup , ped whippets about the same size . whats his coat like , if bit long might have drop of collie in they few gen back . ?

• Like 4

I see where youre coming from saltmoon, even had someone ask me if there was alsatian down the line but i can't see it ? His coat is very short bird, when he was a pup he was a blue brindle rather than the sandy colour he is now