Name Change

well soon i will be called Ethan TX as rez suggested i like the name but i cant be called little hunter forever right i have size 9 military combat boots that fit me nicely and in a medium mans cloths so a name change has been put into place suggested by rez i have never thought of this name. rez you deserve a pat on the back mate cheers :thumbs: also thanks to moxy who is going to change it for me :yes:

atvb LH for now

• Like 5

well soon i will be called Ethan TX as rez suggested i like the name but i cant be called little hunter forever right i have size 9 military combat boots that fit me nicely and in a medium mans cloths so a name change has been put into place suggested by rez i have never thought of this name. rez you deserve a pat on the back mate cheers :thumbs: also thanks to moxy who is going to change it for me :yes:

atvb LH for now

Keep an eye on that Moxy. He's a dodgey little fecker :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Good man. Probs the best post Ive seen on the Hunting Life. Plenty of references to the best members on here :D

i really like the name thanks for the suggestion hopefully i will have it soon :yes:

Edited by LITTLE HUNTER
  • Like 2

Someone,s grandad is going to get shown up by his best mate and shooting buddy Phil,get your excuses ready Ethan going to open a can of whuppass as our merican cousins say .Trouble with grandsons they can get bloody good at what you teach them atb

• Like 2