Line Bred Lurchers And How Many Generations Your In

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one can beat Jeff Burrell he's been keeping the same strain for 600 years

These beddy whippets have 40 years of breeding in them originally from Yorkshire Guy moved to Ireland once the ban came in first picture are the parents of the bitch below

From the same line as tank has said line has over 40 years in them and there's 30 years between the 2 in the photo

Posted Images

quickgrid_20176465832758_zpsjytrcxcv.jpg

Some of my dogs that I've ran till the end and still have the lines now .my pup is 7 weeks old going back to all these and many more.

I now them dogs how you doing mate nice to now you still at it

Some of my dogs that I've ran till the end and still have the lines now .my pup is 7 weeks old going back to all these and many more.

Spot on mate thanks. Yea still at it Haa. Old habits. Lol

Spot on mate thanks. Yea still at it Haa. Old habits. Lol

Lol you right there mate.good stuff you can't keep a good man.atvb.Dai

They were honest dogs mate. And thanks

What's the black and tan with white points?

He was a collie grey x Bull grey mate

Ive often wondered why more folks over yalls way don't use them types. As an outsider lookin in it makes sense that they'd be good to go but I really don't know.

17545179_1349006948478953_23878451151901

That big lad is my grandfather, photo from around 1930. My uncles still have a couple dogs down from that big white and tan fella grandad is holding

great pic that, and nice to look back on :thumbs: what were in the dogs , can see greyhound , what else , what was in big dog .?

To be honest this dog has been out every winter from about 5 months young, Has what I consider a high prey drive (pulled Mrs into road trying to catch a stag beetle over night) I wouldn't mind if he wasn't quite so full on all the time. My mates beddy whippet collie Rex is very chilled in comparison he still catches but only when Taz is occupied.

In the 3 years of owning this dog he has cost a few quid in vet bills, and I now have a degree in salt water bathing.

He line bred Jeff Burrell.

post-102006-0-37407600-1496950670_thumb.jpg

post-102006-0-16214400-1496952441.jpg

• Like 3

To be honest this dog has been out every winter from about 5 months young, Has what I consider a high prey drive (pulled Mrs into road trying to catch a stag beetle over night) I wouldn't mind if he wasn't quite so full on all the time. My mates beddy whippet collie Rex is very chilled in comparison he still catches but only when Taz is occupied.

In the 3 years of owning this dog he has cost a few quid in vet bills, and I now have a degree in salt water bathing.

He line bred Jeff Burrell.

I always thought Jeff was suspiciously hairy! :D

• Like 4