• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just witnessed this bloke give a funny hand shake and get off with a parking ticket  

I think masonry went through a phase in the 70's-80's where it was massive. But as it grew it evolved into something it hadn't been for 500 plus years. They bought big masonic halls, had committees an

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!   The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do me

Posted Images

On 18/01/2024 at 18:45, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Aye , no bother .

cause nothing shows the corruption in Scottish football being so relevant than rangers being basically ripped in half and starting from scratch does it ? 

the lodge truly works in mysterious ways 

they didnt start from scratch, they should have but they got a license to start in the third tier when they should have went to the very bottom, other teams who were liquidated had to or buy a place by taken over an other club. but not them a few handshakes and roll yer trouser leg up and yer back in, caught cheating but lets polish the brown brouges and pretend it didnt happen.

14 minutes ago, big sid said:

they didnt start from scratch, they should have but they got a license to start in the third tier when they should have went to the very bottom, other teams who were liquidated had to or buy a place by taken over an other club. but not them a few handshakes and roll yer trouser leg up and yer back in, caught cheating but lets polish the brown brouges and pretend it didnt happen.

Aye and the best thing for all the wee clubs and towns getting a wedge while rangers worked there way back up the butchers in Berwick sold out 15 mins after the first train arrived great thing for the economy of these places Inknow someone that followed them home and away never missed a game all the way back up not my bag but that’s some support whether there your team or not surely you can respect that? 

• Like 2