Theresa May Doin Her Bit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just think if we real good and vote for her then we might just be allowed to hunt the odd fox if they allow us on their land, mind they might just tell us to get lost and let the hunts do it

Cameron said similar then hoisted it too the back burner asap once he got in power, how about she gives us something concrete like a full repeal now then she can have my vote otherwise its just same o

Biggest problem dog lads dont help themselves especially a tiny minority of wannabe numpties.

It's good signs but I can't see us winning to be honest it's different nowadays and people of today have been baught up much differently than back in the 60's 70's and 80's, unless you are born into country sports then the chances are you are going to be against it. Such a shame really but hey ho f*ck the ban, they'll ban rabbiting with lurchers before you know it.

leader says she's prepared to allow a vote on fox hunting

LONDON (AP) — Prime Minister Theresa May said Tuesday that she's prepared to allow a vote in Parliament on whether to lift Britain's ban on fox hunting — reigniting an issue that still raises passions more than a decade after the practice was outlawed.

.jpg

The ban will never be lifted all just talk

i hunted in pembrookeshire on foot about 10 yrs ago with a pack called the tyve side hunt. i was over their for 5 days.the hunting was great the country side was something else with hounds when on were great to watch .i remember the pack were flat out going across a hilly sheep farm when they came to tall sheep wire and they popped it like it was never their.our vantage point was at the highest point of the farm and we could see all around.got a chance to go back and c the kennells.drank away in the local pub that night and off hunting the following morning.i hope to some day go back their again the people and the country side were great.different hunting country to what

we have down our way just being flat ill never forget it.

• Like 1

So if the ban gets lifted what does it change.....nothing! It's not going to make the slightest bit of difference to running dog lads any ways it's all talk just to get votes in mays favour

• Like 1

Every dirty cnut since tony has said the same thing for votes-it will never happen.atb dc

Cameron said similar then hoisted it too the back burner asap once he got in power, how about she gives us something concrete like a full repeal now then she can have my vote otherwise its just same old same old innit

• Like 3

It's got to be the best chance we have had since the ban it looks like they are going to get a bigger majority in parliament so should be able to win the vote,that prick Morgan was on this morning saying if hunt ban gets lifted so should smoking ban that bloke wants fcuking with a fence post .

It's got to be the best chance we have had since the ban it looks like they are going to get a bigger majority in parliament so should be able to win the vote,that prick Morgan was on this morning saying if hunt ban gets lifted so should smoking ban that bloke wants fcuking with a fence post .

Think its the best chance for the fox hunters snce the ban maybe , but for us the lurcher men and coursers its sod all as per usual, the offers not really aimed at us even