Black And Tan

Facebook will be one of the ruining of our sport

I don't get what people get from putting the daft stuff up for everyone to see
. There the element that's on an ego trip not realising what attention they draw to others. Like the other element on FB that buy up stolen dogs and the others that mind said dogs and don't give 2 f**k were they came from. But it's OK cause that click are all in it together all one big happy family on the lounge lol.
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long gone now, got some good digging with that dog over the years.

On reading through this thread I remembered something that I read in terriers and terrier men. In the part where Maurice bell is asked "what type of terrier do you keep" his reply was " fell type lak

Nice dogs Liam and general one of my young ones just started this year

Posted Images

Never known the reason why anyone would record anything legal or not in this day and age

Some clowns feel they just have to show what there mutts are capable of doing and 90% of the same lads dont last a season at the game.I have been told of some of the stuff that is put up on FB and its a f***ing disgrace,serve the c**ts right if they got a knock on the door and a damn good fine,might teach them a lesson,its the likes of these c**ts that will get good lads in trouble.

I understand where you are coming from and i fully understand your frustration with the twats that masquerade as hunters only to augment their fecking ego,ive been banging on the same drum as yourself when it comes to folk with the sole intention of letting others know about their hunting lifestyle.Many of us recognise the fact that our hunting lifestyle takes us into the odd grey area or 3 and we hunt and act accordingly,softly,softly,catch a monkey sort of thing methinks.Where we may have to have a difference of opinion is in the reality id not wish plod to knock on the most seriously damaged ego that is a better reflection of the majority of hunters now.Im the eternal optimist,an half empty glass is nearer to the top than the bottom,yet the bottom many trawl to now in their hunting endeavours tests the more resolute of us,they are feckwits that we have little sympathy with,yet id not wish plod at their deserving doorstep.

Fat Mans right when he says that those assholes deserve it when they get punished for their wreckless actions and then framing themselves by boasting about it but you're right Morton in that when they do get prosecuted it makes the papers and makes us all look like we act like them fools.

If only there was some way of keeping them out of the game from the very start ?

Fat Mans right when he says that those assholes deserve it when they get punished for their wreckless actions and then framing themselves by boasting about it but you're right Morton in that when they do get prosecuted it makes the papers and makes us all look like we act like them fools.

If only there was some way of keeping them out of the game from the very start ?

They have always been in the game,they will always be in the game,we all meet them,we all suffer because of them and we all visit sites like this that have made them more prevalent now.The computer is the main reason they have a captive audience now,before the advent of the tinternet they where recognised by their fecking black eyes,Anthony Joshua and Mike Tyson could,nt find enough time to give every nugget on here a deserved shiner.