.243 For Munjac / Roe /fox

Nah. You don't want one of those.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to point out the virtues of a Moisin Nagant or a 30/30 Winchester. :yes:

What's wrong with 30/30?

Nothing at all.... unless you want a 243.

tikka out of choice older ones are often better quality but they all shoot & are not fussy if money is tight then CZ will see you right untill the end of time if youve a few quid more to spend then SA|KO or a 2nd hand Blaser R93 cant be beaten.

.243 only just enough zip, (really only just enough), get a .270 or something close

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

He said Muntjac, Roe and fox!

A .223 is legal for all these in Scotland (and should be in England Wales), its plenty, I've knocked a Roe Buck down on the spot with a .223 at just short of 230 yards.

So a .243 is more than plenty in my view!

:thumbs:

• Like 5

Your all wrong ,Parker Hale 1200 safari in .243 the dogs dangles ,foxes ,deer and paper all dealt with ease :tongue2::tongue2:

Good rifles, long action only IIRC.

U.

To be fair there is nothing wrong with the Parker Hale in my opinion/experience, and there are some bargains to be had, just be careful as they are getting a bit long in the tooth.

:thumbs: