3/4 Greyhound1/4 Deerhound

Good old sort fellah... :yes:

Darn Sarf, back in the 80s,..the 3/4 bred Greyhound/Deerhound mix and similar critters,.were the local heroes...

We were in it, for the vonga, so never bothered rolling around with the Monarch of the Glen,.but the more catchable, Roe and Fallow, sure took a beating....

Loved the type for what they were...and for what they did for my family.... :thumbs:

img099.tif.jpg

Great photo ??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good old sort fellah... Darn Sarf, back in the 80s,..the 3/4 bred Greyhound/Deerhound mix and similar critters,.were the local heroes... We were in it, for the vonga, so never bothered rolling arou

Pup 5 months old 27tts

Posted Images

Yes mate my mate took her , bonnie her name is big strong bitch that done very well she must be 7 now and the old boy still gets out with her but I haven't seen much of him after falling out with his lad

moochwaythelad038.jpgmoochwaythelad018.jpgmoochwaythelad014.jpgmoochwaythelad011.jpgmoochwaythelad009.jpg003-1.jpg

There ye go mate, few if the pics iv got, bred by asha off here, 3/4 grey 1/4 deerhound, was a lovely animal to have around, steady as a lab, drive of a bullx, but turning circle of a canal boat an the stride of a thoroughbred haha few inches smaller an im sure dog would have beenhalf decent, but like i say too fast for own good an couldnt turn or get out of way of obstacles or trees unfortunately but hey, thats life haha

Some animal that mate guess this is what al be expecting with the pup

Good old sort fellah... :yes:

Darn Sarf, back in the 80s,..the 3/4 bred Greyhound/Deerhound mix and similar critters,.were the local heroes...

We were in it, for the vonga, so never bothered rolling around with the Monarch of the Glen,.but the more catchable, Roe and Fallow, sure took a beating....

Loved the type for what they were...and for what they did for my family.... :thumbs:

Mother and Son...

File0591.jpg

Very popular dog here mate, we call that breed an Aussie Staghound own a couple over the years when you get a good one, they are a great dog for what they do.