Thought ns had digging bitches!! Lol, foxes are foxes the only differnces is terrain! there's a good few lads in Wales that do the terriers for the hill packs that keep ns stuff! Also the lads with the Pelenna valley use to do days at the Royal A in the same week with out any bother with there Stevens dogs..

without any bother you sure talkywacker?

• Like 1

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't she like fudge but just harder

There's fellas in the game 20/30years who no everything about nothing. A lad with the right attitude no matter how many years he's at it is worth ten of them no it all ignorant fellas.

The fifth dig to a Treacle pup this season, another Roxett grandson

Posted Images

Thought ns had digging bitches!! Lol, foxes are foxes the only differnces is terrain! there's a good few lads in Wales that do the terriers for the hill packs that keep ns stuff! Also the lads with the Pelenna valley use to do days at the Royal A in the same week with out any bother with there Stevens dogs..

without any bother you sure talkywacker?
ok managed lol

Yes and Tadworth too not just RA. There's lads that CLAIM to have it. It shows youv read the book. 95% of Pelenna valley is not in the hills by the way.

100% Agree BUT, the best of the best are that way regardless of how they're kept, who owns them or anything else we can think of, natural born greats.

very true mate.Youve only got to look at some of the completely useless c**ts that still manage to own great dogs.
  • Like 3

Even if NS didn't do much travelling ,I know his stuff was in your part way before the book lol and before you were born lol.

Thats something I'm familiar with by the way. In fact they were in the same town as I live in. And serious terriers too..and for Tallywacker, not just dogs either.

I think you twigged mate but what im saying is NS stuff was doing the Welsh hill foxes before your time ,which in turn leads full swing to your jibe at easy sourthern foxes .We have some ball breakers here make no mistake but Mr S would never enter a terrier for reasons of his own .Few of us bumkins were left to mop up what he didnt want to know and he rode on to keep up with hounds .

not a lot required of a dog to do hunt work.

SO , what about the stopping days. Would you say it requires a lot ?

TallyWacker can I ask what bloodline you keep? You seem to shoot down every Stevens thread with a similar response as if the bloodline failed you or you had run ins with the man himself?

I'm not being funny either mate, genuine question.

He is likely another who cannot get his hands on this great family of dogs. For various reasons !

Yes and Tadworth too not just RA. There's lads that CLAIM to have it. It shows youv read the book. 95% of Pelenna valley is not in the hills by the way.
but still hunt hill foxes though depending on meets! so goes to show hill foxes are no different to here in the shires, been up with the llanwrthwl A true hill pack and seen Russells account for the mighty welsh hill foxes, and they've been doing it for years me lad..
  • Like 2

TallyWacker can I ask what bloodline you keep? You seem to shoot down every Stevens thread with a similar response as if the bloodline failed you or you had run ins with the man himself?

He is likely another who cannot get his hands on this great family of dogs. For various reasons !
nah you can keep them, only the dogs are any good and I don't want dogs from 2nd rate fox bitches..

nah you can keep them, only the dogs are any good and I don't want dogs from 2nd rate fox bitches..

Deep down your jealous as f**k mate .

• Like 2

Don't believe all you hear butt !

And what bloodline do you keep ?

What about a 40 pound fox that has been eating out of the bins in McDonald's car park. ???. The dog would be gulping going in to face him. Them twisty fries and mcFlurrys put some condition on them. They don't need to run across the hills like cowards they will stand and fight.

• Like 1