Johnny Bluck

Out of order that mush can't call someone a grass unless you got a statement infront of you to prove it not correct mate

mr cooney seems to be able to talk shite about lads on here all the time its nice to see him getting a taste of his own medicine.
  • Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roy ,if holes as big as the one you dig for yourself every time you come on here were as deep to your terriers then people mightn't bring them back to you demanding their money. And you wouldn't have

Never mind the books who's seen the film ?????

I can only speak as I find, Neil went out of his way to help me enjoy a trip I had over there many years ago, before anyone knew who I was. His time, his diesel and his company was much appreciated,

Posted Images

what the fuk have i started......jesus It was meant in jest,retract the claws ladies,,,thank fuk I packed in the terriers......and i packed them in over the c**ts involved in them ,the only decision i can stand over and be certain it was correct

• Like 5

Christ.that's just wrong lol hope fatman didn't take it haha
I always had fatman down as the giver an neil the taker?
there henny cocks

Now girls leave me out of this shite,undertaker would you know a proper henny cock
a cock that has the feather colouring of a hen u get it in a few breds of game birds.I maybe wrong im sure u will let me know

I'll start with you Roy,

Tell everyone on here ALL that you know about me , please, including how I'm a grass ????

Go ahead. Let fly. Then I'll tell only a few truths about you.

Tomorrow I'll let fly on a few other.

If you read my post probably ya f**ken twit ya would of read I'd say your a grass. Educated guess that was on your track record of knocking f**k out of lads on here.

Now any lies you have on me if bull shit as I run in a very very tight circle. So go a head fire away Neil with your lies. I'm used of you calling me dog thiefs ect ect. All because 20 years ago I had a bitch of booth and kept with the bitches side of line from then on.

Now tell the good people on here about your pic in blucks book down in the hole. Fucken road kill you had and went out like a clown and dug a hole in the field PMSL. All for a photo in a book. Your a joke. And I think people are finally copping on to you.

Now how does go f**k your self sound.

Roy ,if holes as big as the one you dig for yourself every time you come on here were as deep to your terriers then people mightn't bring them back to you demanding their money. And you wouldn't have to run upstairs and scream out a crack in the curtains for them to leave you alone.

You called me a grass, now you presume I'm a grass. So you admit to that lie.

What roadkill ? In that book there's only one picture of me with quarry. It's a live fox !!!!!!!!!!!!! Another lie from you.

You repeatedly stand up for a well known dog thief. A man who's been caught red handed. And you say he's not. There's another lie.

You called me a thief of money in the past. I proved in 2 phone calls that that too was another lie from you.

Your turn now Roy, and don't presume I'm this or that and don't make up lies about fictitious photos in book. You do know that you and I are not the only ones who have that book, don't you ?

So anyone who has that book can open it up and see you made up a lie.

And I actually didn't know you'd got a bitch of Booth 20 years ago. I do now. So the fact that you defend a well known dog thief and got one of him there is in fact a good chance your terriers go back to stolen ones.

I've never called you a dog thief, just a dog thief sympathizer. You have no problems at all with dog theft have you ? A bad sort IMO.

Undertaker. Have you ever contributed to a thread on actual terrierwork, ie. the working of terriers and not ones about me or Alan ??????

You haven't have you ? In no way can you contribute to an actual discussion on terrierwork. The sooner the school holidays are over the better.

Mixedgrill. Last year you openly appologised to me on this forum for telling lies about me.

That says a lot about you. Not the apology I mean, the fact you told lies in the first place.

And last but not least, Stop End, The Canary. The least trusted man in the North.

A man who says how passionate he is about terrier work but yet has got out of them for years at a time and swaps breeds nearly as often as Bluck.

You used to say how you were a Jack Russell man to the bone, then asked a few fell breeders for pups (which they wouldn't give to you) and now keep so called Cork terriers.

You're the man that dozens of terriermen in the North told me was the reason they wouldn't join the IWTF. They said they'd join if you left.

The proof is in the pudding. Didn't you organise a meeting that 3 people showed up to. In a small country with hundreds of terriermen and 3 showed up.

Did you forget to post the invites ? OR does the ordinary working terrierman of N.I. not trust you.

Now all of you's will reply to this post saying how hated I am and I'm this and that but unless you's tell lies things you can't say about me is that I haven't done a lot of digging to my own terriers (a line I've had longer than all 4 of yous put together have yours) all over Britain and Ireland with good friends who themselves have earned the respect of many other good lads by doing a hell of a lot of digging to good terriers.

None of yous can say that.

If fact the only abuse yous can throw at me is name calling.

I can't be accused of being a dog swapper.

I can't be accused of being a puppy peddler.

I can't be accused of being a liar because I can back up anything I ever state on here with my real name beside it.

I can't be accused of not doing a lot of hunting as many lads on here have hunted with me many times.

I can't be accused of only coming on here to cause trouble because the vast majority of my post are about actually working terriers and hunting.

I can't be accused standing up for those who steal terriers. I hate their guts and those who defend them.

I can't be accused of being a coward and not speaking my mind on the WWW.

Unless yous want to tell more lies about these things.

BUT, all of yous are guilty of all of the above.

Cue the name calling and lies.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 16

I can only speak as I find, Neil went out of his way to help me enjoy a trip I had over there many years ago, before anyone knew who I was. His time, his diesel and his company was much appreciated, another thread gone to pish.

• Like 10