Happy Chocolate Egg Day All

It doesn't matter who you are - Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Trappist, Jewish, Brown, White, Yellow, Green, Even the grumpy feckers :yes:

.......Happy Easter to you all.

Hope you're all having a good day, whatever you're up to.

Atb :good:

• Like 6

Happy Easter, Vrolijk Pasen, Joyeuses Pâques, Frohe Ostern, Hyvää Pääsiastä, Boldog Húsvéti Ünnepelet, Buona Pasqua, Beatus Pascha, God Päske, feliz Páscoa, Felices Pascuas, for all the EU members on here.....

paashaasisdood_2.jpg?w=479

The Easter Bunny didn't make it this year.

• Like 3

Happy Easter, Vrolijk Pasen, Joyeuses Pâques, Frohe Ostern, Hyvää Pääsiastä, Boldog Húsvéti Ünnepelet, Buona Pasqua, Beatus Pascha, God Päske, feliz Páscoa, Felices Pascuas, for all the EU members on here.....

paashaasisdood_2.jpg?w=479

The Easter Bunny didn't make it this year.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Best Easter picture yet :laugh:

• Like 1

Happy easter lads.

+2 :thumbs: , got me son and his wife and little woody lol over for dinner , my wife cooking nice size turkey and little joint of pork with all the trimmings , it smells bloody great , my dogs Bryn and Buck going to have great dinner to night with veg and gravy from to days meal :thumbs: my son give me 4 cans of carling larger , and wife give me big easter egg , so looking like nice day, already been out earlier for a mooch with my dogs , was doing some sheep training with good size lock with lot of lambs ,both dogs were very good , all off lead walking to heal , even with few lambs bouncing about Buck just looked a me, and Bryn was the same. i hate going a walk on full belly, that's why i went earlier :yes:

• Like 1