Land Rover Graveyard

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny never seen a Toyota graveyard ?

No mate it's because there still working , people only want a landrover so they can work on it the weekend , then they drive them on a Monday , they break down on Tuesday , towed home Wednesday spares

Buy one stick it in the shed and spend every day for 2 years clambering around it to get a bucket of coal. Then spend 4 thousand and endless labour restoring it only to sell it afterwards for 3 thousa

Posted Images

Buy one stick it in the shed and spend every day for 2 years clambering around it to get a bucket of coal. Then spend 4 thousand and endless labour restoring it only to sell it afterwards for 3 thousand or else move it back out into the garden to make room in the shed. Then it starts to rot again and the cycle starts all over.? But don't forget you got to drive it 3 times before you got sick of freezing your nuts off and getting thrown around the place with it hopping around like a tractor. Sure it was all worth it! the wife left because you never spent anytime with her for the 2 year.???

• Like 2

Buy one stick it in the shed and spend every day for 2 years clambering around it to get a bucket of coal. Then spend 4 thousand and endless labour restoring it only to sell it afterwards for 3 thousand or else move it back out into the garden to make room in the shed. Then it starts to rot again and the cycle starts all over.? But don't forget you got to drive it 3 times before you got sick of freezing your nuts off and getting thrown around the place with it hopping around like a tractor. Sure it was all worth it! the wife left because you never spent anytime with her for the 2 year.???

haha,true words,fukin motors they are,my mates addicted to em,just bought a done up old one for 30,000 grand,mental

Funny never seen a Toyota graveyard

Maybe because they never get to the age of these :)

Or maybe they never collapse in a pile of rust, I recently had a pajero for 5 years, paid just over a grand for it, in that time I replaced the break pads, tyres and a water pump. It was nearly 30 years old. I've sold it to a mate and it's still running strong. Anthoner good mate on the other hand has had loads of land rovers and spent more weekends underneath the things than driving them.

• Like 1

Well for all the Toyota girls, my landrover series three is 42 years old very rarely breaks down is made of alli so won't rust away cost me £600 when I bought it and the last person that knocked the door trying to buy it offered me 3k so I see it as a good usable investment, parts are penny,s and fixing it's child's play I know it don't have power steering and air con but that's for tarts anyway, proper blokes are strong enough to turn a steering wheel and open a window

• Like 2

Well for all the Toyota girls, my landrover series three is 42 years old very rarely breaks down is made of alli so won't rust away cost me £600 when I bought it and the last person that knocked the door trying to buy it offered me 3k so I see it as a good usable investment, parts are penny,s and fixing it's child's play I know it don't have power steering and air con but that's for tarts anyway, proper blokes are strong enough to turn a steering wheel and open a window

Have it right with the millions of them they made they had to get one or two that buck the trend and work , Toyota have it the other way round though ....

Ps ...the driving position on a landrover is something else , the effortless way the seats slide , the lumber support , the back adjustments , springing , every thing is there for comfort .....providing your journey isn't over 800 yds ..??

Uncomfortable, noisy got to drive them with the window down-got a 27 yr old jap defender (fourtrak)bombproof -lost track of the weekend warrior's in the landys stuck needing a tow or broken down lol when out green laning-know lads that have spent thousands upon thousands only to be left with egg on their faces first day out in them-they a fashion statement like all the vw van crew about these days-money pits imo.post-99494-0-57662300-1491989457_thumb.jpgyou want one of these bad boys lol.atb dc

• Like 1

Have it right with the millions of them they made they had to get one or two that buck the trend and work , Toyota have it the other way round though ....

Ps ...the driving position on a landrover is something else , the effortless way the seats slide , the lumber support , the back adjustments , springing , every thing is there for comfort .....providing your journey isn't over 800 yds ..

funny stat 70 percent of land rovers ever made are still on the road doubt the japs could make such a claim, and if I want to go fast or far I just use my car it has lumber support and all the other comfort accessories you speak of, all I need to know is when I,m sat chin deep in water or on my side in a ditch the old landy will always start and always pull itself out, I have know electrics to flood can start it with a crank handle and if I stuck a 15ft snorkel on it I can drive it under water unlike the four track pictured above that has hundreds of pounds worth of extras on just so it can go through a small puddle, kids eh

Was there any photos posted of the graveyard?

Go to first post ...

I was wondering the same I dont see any pictures

Someone has bloody nicked em ...typical landrover , no security ?

• Like 1

Ps ...the driving position on a landrover is something else , the effortless way the seats slide , the lumber support , the back adjustments , springing , every thing is there for comfort .....providing your journey isn't over 800 yds ..

funny stat 70 percent of land rovers ever made are still on the road doubt the japs could make such a claim, and if I want to go fast or far I just use my car it has lumber support and all the other comfort accessories you speak of, all I need to know is when I,m sat chin deep in water or on my side in a ditch the old landy will always start and always pull itself out, I have know electrics to flood can start it with a crank handle and if I stuck a 15ft snorkel on it I can drive it under water unlike the four track pictured above that has hundreds of pounds worth of extras on just so it can go through a small puddle, kids eh
Like this , didn't make the water it fell at the first hurdle , no problem though the sister in law pulled it upright with the crusier

..thank god for the girls ..??

post-81636-0-85405500-1492018799_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

funny stat 70 percent of land rovers ever made are still on the road doubt the japs could make such a claim, and if I want to go fast or far I just use my car it has lumber support and all the other comfort accessories you speak of, all I need to know is when I,m sat chin deep in water or on my side in a ditch the old landy will always start and always pull itself out, I have know electrics to flood can start it with a crank handle and if I stuck a 15ft snorkel on it I can drive it under water unlike the four track pictured above that has hundreds of pounds worth of extras on just so it can go through a small puddle,o.you may want to get to specsavers nana lol-little ones a jimny owes the kid couple of hundred notes-the others a uni-mog around 10 grand on a 98-watched it tow 3 landrovers tied together-I wouldn't have a defender if it was gifted to me personally and I been around them all my life.they are for dreamers, old romantics and irate in bred farmer types-funny that every farm you pass may well have a landy but bet your arse they all got a jap or two jeep/pick up that are more than capable;)-just ask the ozzys and sandniggers they don't waste their time on a gloryfied transit van lol-best landrover I seen was running an izuzu lump