Size Of Teeth

Just curious, but what dog have you had with the biggest tools of their trade per size of dog ? Years ago I had a game little but snipey border terrier bitch with massive alsation size teeth, now i have an EBT yard dog with teeth that would fit a Croc ?

Edited by kerryb

There you go, you've just mentioned two curs with massive daggers. What does that say ?

Some lads will tell you a dogs bite comes from his neck and tooth size is immaterial.

Probably look good in photos though and I've known one or two who could worry a fox but were as gummy as your grand ma.

• Like 2

Neil, i know you're bored but the trap has been set, you donut, the border is still the gamest I've personally seen obviously not as good as your black terriers but as the topic stated she still had big teeth for a little bitch,,as for EBTS I have experience in APBTs, wheatens, kerry blues and staffs and EBTS bite far harder maybe not as game 20 mins plus but bite harder...sorry

Neil, i know you're bored but the trap has been set, you donut, the border is still the gamest I've personally seen obviously not as good as your black terriers but as the topic stated she still had big teeth for a little bitch,,as for EBTS I have experience in APBTs, wheatens, kerry blues and staffs and EBTS bite far harder maybe not as game 20 mins plus but bite harder...sorry

Your reply says a lot.

Would an EBT bite through a donut ? Big teeth or not ?

• Like 1

I've always noticed that certain lines of beddies have huge teeth in comparison to head/jaw size.my pal had a presa that had massive ones but the biggest I've seen were on a big boned malamute called demon-bite straight through the fat end of a pool cue one bite-one nutty dog.atb dc

• Like 1

There you go, you've just mentioned two curs with massive daggers. What does that say ?

Some lads will tell you a dogs bite comes from his neck and tooth size is immaterial.

Probably look good in photos though and I've known one or two who could worry a fox but were as gummy as your grand ma.

Other folk would say a dog bites hard because it wants to. ?

• Like 1