Favirote Quarry

would be 1 st good size fallow , 2d good size fox , then hares and rabbits , always get good buzz catching a fox than , a bag of rabbits , as long as the dog got good few runs i am happy , but now its just rabbits or rats , with this bloody ban .

pre ban i enjoyed lamping all quarry and have had some great nights out, but i really do enjoy a hard night on the rabbits just you your dog tuned into the the night steadily building up a decent size bag. i like to watch the dog have to dig deep into his tank towards the end of a hard night and still keep putting those bunnys to bed.

had endless hours of fun in pursuit of the bunny rabbit.

Anything and everything to me, the bigger the better, pre ban obviously. Do love to bag an old Charlie though. Daytime or night time I'm not really fussed I love it all. Or should I say I did before 2005. ?

Woolly mammoths it takes a dog with good technique to flip them but once they are upside down with those curved tusks pointing into the ground they are quite easy to dispatch.

I did hear about the woolly mammoths being a bit of a hand full, my personal favirote is haggis I love lamping them brilliant chase lol

would be 1 st good size fallow , 2d good size fox , then hares and rabbits , always get good buzz catching a fox than , a bag of rabbits , as long as the dog got good few runs i am happy , but now its just rabbits or rats , with this bloody ban .

Some good choices there I think hares would probably be 2nd before foxes pre ban obviously, but like you say fallow is a great catch