Questions I Asked Countryside Alliance Today.

It took around 700 hours of parliamentary debate to then force the hunting act through, that was ten times longer than the debates on the invasion of Iraq, hardly surprising that they don't want to drag it all up again, it's been and is an absolute cluster fukc, Blair even says he regrets it, what a waste of 12 years

The Act was actually brought through an Act last used in War time legislation Blair was shrewd enough to realise he would get his arse handed to him on a plate if he ent the normal route, besides his face was other wise occupied featheringhis nest and brown nosing the Yanks

• Like 2

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it   Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type Yours sincerely, Double barrel chinless twat .esq

I hunted these lands as a child and as a Student I then left the Country to follow my chosen career. In the Twighlight years of my life I returned to the UK for one of my Childrens professional stud

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite wi

I will just add, this quote.

​If a loss, a set back or a refusal was enough to put You off Your passion , then it never was Your passion.

A lot more than you and your group apparantly .As you pointed out things like your open evening with Sir Jonny Scott was a dismal failure ask your self whyand why the apathy amonst not only the young up coming dog workers buteven the limited number of old school lads still dipping there toe. When the two groups the AWL and Lacs were both trying to move toeards a sustained Campaign for repeal of the Act it was pointed out by your previous chair that all facilities were in place for the AWL to continue the long standing work the previous renamed group had been doing. It was pointed out that the AWL had the ear of the C/A and the seat on the COHA also. At a meeting with Tim Bonner at C/A officesin London the two representatives from the newly formed LACS were during the meeting asked that LAC SHOULD TALK WITH awl to find a common way forward. Later it was decided that LACS would cease and the way forward was left open for AWL to doits own thing following their chosen programme.. After a year has passed The old chair of AWL retired due to age AND HEALTH ISSUES AND THE awl HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTING ITS AGENDA. o

DB, LACS is the League Against Cruel Sports :icon_eek:

I was being distracted by the wife while typing with my singular finger I was also reading something about lacs at the time but confused the things apparently only women can multi task. :laugh: Age sometime does that but the gist of my post is the same You were at the meeting in London so why not disclose the content of the meeting

Edited by desertbred

I Have no intention of getting into a slanging match with You D B , You lost me at LACS . :icon_eek:

However at no point have i stated we are failing to attract members .

Your steering group LAGBI had 2 members to whom I have the most utter respect, I have communicated with both :thumbs:

Those day are gone, we are in the here and now , it doesn't bode well when You answer a question with a question .

I too speak with certain individuals , and trust me, I am aware of how folk feel, but actions will always speak better then words .

The grass is never greener, its fake .

I Have no intention of getting into a slanging match with You D B , You lost me at LACS . :icon_eek:

However at no point have i stated we are failing to attract members .

Your steering group LAGBI had 2 members to whom I have the most utter respect, I have communicated with both :thumbs:

Those day are gone, we are in the here and now , it doesn't bode well when You answer a question with a question .

I too speak with certain individuals , and trust me, I am aware of how folk feel, but actions will always speak better then words .

The grass is never greener, its fake .

I dont particularly want to converse with you. You brought me into your realm by asking me a question I gave a response accept it or not its the one you got. Now why not get on with what you claim to be doing instead of trying to start a argument, I respected Mr Tyer but alas age has caught up with him.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

So is everyone telling me we do not ave anyone talking for us if there is tell me who please love to know or are we stuck in the same place for for the last few years

if you mean talking for coursing dogs and the coursing of hares , foxes, deer . I think no is the answer.

If you are refering to lurchers being used for work within the Hunting Act the AWL.web site says they are. speaking up for them.

You can of course flush Hares with coursing dogs to hawks or shotgun sbut I dont think any body is speaking up for that. No one wants to be seen condoning things that are not permitted under the Hunting Act 2004. So if any ammendments are made to the Act it will possibly be for fox hounds, beagles lurchers for rabbiting and vermin control except killing foxes with terriers they can bay at them but not kill them apparantly..But the coursing lads will be left high and dry or carry on as per.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

So is everyone telling me we do not ave anyone talking for us if there is tell me who please love to know or are we stuck in the same place for for the last few years

if you mean talking for coursing dogs and the coursing of hares , foxes, deer . I think no is the answer.

If you are refering to lurchers being used for work within the Huntksg Act the AWL.web site says they are.

You can of course flush Hares with coursing dogs to hawks or shotgun sbut I dont think any body is speaking up for that. No one wants to be seen condoning things that are not permitted under the Hunting Act 2004. So if any ammendments are made to the Act it will possibly be for fox hounds, beagles lurchers for rabbiting and vermin control except killing foxes with terriers they can bay at them but not kill them apparantly..But the coursing lads will be left high and dry or carry on as per.

It is very sad I think all the Uk is scared of the word coursing I think we need to re name it as when we use the word coursing the world collapse around us just use the word hunting hares people do not understand that but coursing they do Fu-k wit Blare changed it from fox hunting to hunting for mammals then we were fecked so have to box clever.

Thanks for the answer Db

• Like 1

Wonder how much harder it has been for the farmers in the remote parts of the fen country atleast when they had legal lurcher coursing clubs around the place they had plenty of decent lads looking after the place, all you hear about now is land driving, farm thefts, and the fortunes of tax payers money being wasted to stop lads having a few runs

• Like 2

Wonder how much harder it has been for the farmers in the remote parts of the fen country atleast when they had legal lurcher coursing clubs around the place they had plenty of decent lads looking after the place, all you hear about now is land driving, farm thefts, and the fortunes of tax payers money being wasted to stop lads having a few runs

Yes true we are all classed as scum because of a few bad apples every time you listen to the news you have a policeman that knows nothing about dogs and hares saying the hares get ripped apart with dogs well in 55 years I never see a hare ripped apart if you shoot a hare and and do not kill it it will go away and die in a lot of pain if you run a hare it get's away or instant death they need to get facts right before they open there mouths.

Yes true we are all classed as scum because of a few bad apples every time you listen to the news you have a policeman that knows nothing about dogs and hares saying the hares get ripped apart with dogs well in 55 years I never see a hare ripped apart if you shoot a hare and and do not kill it it will go away and die in a lot of pain if you run a hare it get's away or instant death they need to get facts right before they open there mouths.

I know it's ridiculous, who would want to see any animal ripped apart, our dogs are bred to provide meat for the table, competitive coursing is a more modern use for these dogs, but no less valid, who does'nt enjoy watching athletes running whether human or animal, banning something as natural as this is unjustifiable
  • Like 2

If you have a woman leading your efforts, your doomed. Women are not to rule or judge. Vote with your feet and leave the land that does not agree with your lifestyle. Your welcome to camp out here until you've got your feet under you. This goes out to all honest men in the UK. I'm not some rich dude making these offers, I'm just an educated hillbilly yank that's looking out for other honest dog men from across the pond. It blows my mind in much the same way the state of things shocks the senses of Desertbred when he looks back on the past and contrasts it with the present. The difference is that we haven't lost our sports to all of the pansy-boys parading around as men...yet. There's still some time left here for lurcher men to be just as they wish to be.

I won't support the efforts of some goober that just wants a place to sleep while he chases girls and looks for a job here in the USA but an honest lurcher man will always have a place to camp out at my place and I'll put him in touch with everything from a job to a good place to fill his kennel with sly, capable dogs. You'll likely be asked to take a turn chopping wood for the stove and other common chores once in a while but there's no smoke screen here. It is what it is and it's a fair chance to be more free.

My current guest is wrapping up and heading out in the middle of April. After that the spot is open and ready for another individual brave enough to strike out on their own and make a difference in their circumstances. Who's it going to be?

• Like 2

I know it's ridiculous, who would want to see any animal ripped apart, our dogs are bred to provide meat for the table, competitive coursing is a more modern use for these dogs, but no less valid, who does'nt enjoy watching athletes running whether human or animal, banning something as natural as this is unjustifiable

LPD I agree 100% I love to see any good dog run or human and it is unjustifiable but we can't just sit and let them walk over us lets do something about it not just talk.

If you have a woman leading your efforts, your doomed. Women are not to rule or judge. Vote with your feet and leave the land that does not agree with your lifestyle. Your welcome to camp out here until you've got your feet under you. This goes out to all honest men in the UK. I'm not some rich dude making these offers, I'm just an educated hillbilly yank that's looking out for other honest dog men from across the pond. It blows my mind in much the same way the state of things shocks the senses of Desertbred when he looks back on the past and contrasts it with the present. The difference is that we haven't lost our sports to all of the pansy-boys parading around as men...yet. There's still some time left here for lurcher men to be just as they wish to be.

I won't support the efforts of some goober that just wants a place to sleep while he chases girls and looks for a job here in the USA but an honest lurcher man will always have a place to camp out at my place and I'll put him in touch with everything from a job to a good place to fill his kennel with sly, capable dogs. You'll likely be asked to take a turn chopping wood for the stove and other common chores once in a while but there's no smoke screen here. It is what it is and it's a fair chance to be more free.

My current guest is wrapping up and heading out in the middle of April. After that the spot is open and ready for another individual brave enough to strike out on their own and make a difference in their circumstances. Who's it going to be?

Let's get our heads all together stop fighting amongst each other and try our hardest unite stop

Fecking bitching I am a man that likes to say it as it is lets do it but no bad sh-t be educated about it and word it correct as the people we deal with are using us for votes as did that idiot Blare a excuse my typing I am using small iPad in hotel room home tomorrow.

Regards,

BS