Questions I Asked Countryside Alliance Today.

If you have a woman leading your efforts, your doomed. Women are not to rule or judge. Vote with your feet and leave the land that does not agree with your lifestyle. Your welcome to camp out here until you've got your feet under you. This goes out to all honest men in the UK. I'm not some rich dude making these offers, I'm just an educated hillbilly yank that's looking out for other honest dog men from across the pond. It blows my mind in much the same way the state of things shocks the senses of Desertbred when he looks back on the past and contrasts it with the present. The difference is that we haven't lost our sports to all of the pansy-boys parading around as men...yet. There's still some time left here for lurcher men to be just as they wish to be.

I won't support the efforts of some goober that just wants a place to sleep while he chases girls and looks for a job here in the USA but an honest lurcher man will always have a place to camp out at my place and I'll put him in touch with everything from a job to a good place to fill his kennel with sly, capable dogs. You'll likely be asked to take a turn chopping wood for the stove and other common chores once in a while but there's no smoke screen here. It is what it is and it's a fair chance to be more free.

My current guest is wrapping up and heading out in the middle of April. After that the spot is open and ready for another individual brave enough to strike out on their own and make a difference in their circumstances. Who's it going to be?

Look I do not care who it is that talks for us man or woman everyone in our sport likes to see a good dog run pull together or we are dead in the water before we start.

• Like 1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it   Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type Yours sincerely, Double barrel chinless twat .esq

I hunted these lands as a child and as a Student I then left the Country to follow my chosen career. In the Twighlight years of my life I returned to the UK for one of my Childrens professional stud

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite wi

If you have a woman leading your efforts, your doomed. Women are not to rule or judge. Vote with your feet and leave the land that does not agree with your lifestyle. Your welcome to camp out here until you've got your feet under you. This goes out to all honest men in the UK. I'm not some rich dude making these offers, I'm just an educated hillbilly yank that's looking out for other honest dog men from across the pond. It blows my mind in much the same way the state of things shocks the senses of Desertbred when he looks back on the past and contrasts it with the present. The difference is that we haven't lost our sports to all of the pansy-boys parading around as men...yet. There's still some time left here for lurcher men to be just as they wish to be.

I won't support the efforts of some goober that just wants a place to sleep while he chases girls and looks for a job here in the USA but an honest lurcher man will always have a place to camp out at my place and I'll put him in touch with everything from a job to a good place to fill his kennel with sly, capable dogs. You'll likely be asked to take a turn chopping wood for the stove and other common chores once in a while but there's no smoke screen here. It is what it is and it's a fair chance to be more free.

My current guest is wrapping up and heading out in the middle of April. After that the spot is open and ready for another individual brave enough to strike out on their own and make a difference in their circumstances. Who's it going to be?

Look I do not care who it is that talks for us man or woman everyone in our sport likes to see a good dog run pull together or we are dead in the water before we start.

Not al dog owner have money we are talking for everyone man women and kids that love our sport.

Everyone that is reading this say what you think it is open not just to a few if you run a dog talk let us see what your view is what do you want let's sort ir out and get together on this it is us that run dogs so let's hear your voice keep it good.

A lot of folk dont yet grasp its not only the Demise of coursing and the running/sighthound dog we are talking about that is only the first step of the Anti Hunting lobby along the line ever man and woman who works any kind of dog in any field of hunting will and are being targeted. Then it will encompass any country sporting/hunting passtime To many people have a bury the head in the sand mentality and hope by keeping stum and a very low profile they will be left alone or bypassed thats a big big mistake. Those who say why join anything ,? why not just carry on as we have done for years doing our own thing under the radar its simple high profile or under the radar it is illegal for 90% of hunting enthusiasts to use their dogs for what they were bred to do.Folk are criminalised and persecuted on a national daily basis because of a minority of people who think meat is bred in supermarket store rooms and display freezers. The land drivers the vandals smashing fences threatening farmers / land owners are able to do this because of this Ban they are outside the law so why not get hung for a sheep as a lamb. If lads or ladies are allowed to follow their sport legally most farmers are perfectly willing and most would actively encourage responsible hunting of all kinds. Most lads and ladies with permissions take care of and are the eyes and ears for the landowners they have permission of. It needsa concerted effort to get the momentum to repael the ban on all forms of hunting activity, Animal conservation and land welfare go hand in hand and we should all be singing the same song f**k the ones who say f**k you I am alright as I amno doubt the Antis love that attitude. IT DOES NOT TAKE LOADS OF TIME OR CASH TO SUPPORT YOUR RIGHTS IT COSTS LOTS TO WORK YOUR DOGS OUTSIDE OF THE LAW. SO WHOS READY ABLE AND WILLING VERY FEW APPARENTLY.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

A lot of folk dont yet grasp its not only the Demise of coursing and the running/sighthound dog we are talking about that is only the first step of the Anti Hunting lobby along the line ever man and woman who works any kind of dog in any field of hunting will and are being targeted. Then it will encompass any country sporting/hunting passtime To many people have a bury the head in the sand mentality and hope by keeping stum and a very low profile they will be left alone or bypassed thats a big big mistake. Those who say why join anything ,? why not just carry on as we have done for years doing our own thing under the radar its simple high profile or under the radar it is illegal for 90% of hunting enthusiasts to use their dogs for what they were bred to do.Folk are criminalised and persecuted on a national daily basis because of a minority of people who think meat is bred in supermarket store rooms and display freezers. The land drivers the vandals smashing fences threatening farmers / land owners are able to do this because of this Ban they are outside the law so why not get hung for a sheep as a lamb. If lads or ladies are allowed to follow their sport legally most farmers are perfectly willing and most would actively encourage responsible hunting of all kinds. Most lads and ladies with permissions take care of and are the eyes and ears for the landowners they have permission of. It needsa concerted effort to get the momentum to repael the ban on all forms of hunting activity, Animal conservation and land welfare go hand in hand and we should all be singing the same song f**k the ones who say f**k you I am alright as I amno doubt the Antis love that attitude. IT DOES NOT TAKE LOADS OF TIME OR CASH TO SUPPORT YOUR RIGHTS IT COSTS LOTS TO WORK YOUR DOGS OUTSIDE OF THE LAW. SO WHOS READY ABLE AND WILLING VERY FEW APPARENTLY.

Yes D B I agree a lot of people do say nothing just carry on say ban does not involve them but it will when they are cought so I have been trying to answer any post that comes on this thread from a hotel room in freckling Thailand home tomorrow get off this freckling iPad I am willing to spend my spare time fighting there must be more than me COME ON YOU ARE ALL READING THIS ANSWER DB

This is supposedly a hunting sight and the Apathy is there for all to see ,how many folk have even contributed their opinion ?. It looks like its the old school will have to pick up the gauntlet once again . i know quite a lot of younger dog men are up for the task but they need guidance and organisation but a word of extreme caution beware of back stabbers this game is full of them as is life in general .Folk do their bit and have their say contribute as much or as little as they are able numbersis what pressures most Governments apparently.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Yes I agree everyone needs guidance but it does not shock me that we have no answer coming forward it is 4.14 pm here so I will say a lot of people are just up if the older generation has the fight come on young lads you get nothing being quiet.

Yes DB I been in the game a long time and there is a lot of backstabbing in it I am very straight man love to say it as it is talk straight back stabbing will come back to you I have seen it many times talk to people's faces best thing they may not like it the truth but better truth than a lie.

I only have one thing to say lets get organised it is for everyone no more talking about it lets do it.

• Like 1

This is supposedly a hunting sight and the Apathy is there for all to see ,how many folk have even contributed their opinion ?. It looks like its the old school will have to pick up the gauntlet once again . i know quite a lot of younger dog men are up for the task but they need guidance and organisation but a word of extreme caution beware of back stabbers this game is full of them as is life in general .Folk do their bit and have their say contribute as much or as little as they are able numbersis what pressures most Governments apparently.

The old school failed and continue to fail, in the form of the AWL, but when new blood entered the old school fought tooth and nail to cling to their perceived power. Alas as soon as the threat was passed they fell back into apathy, shame they don't fight as hard to save lurcher work as they did to save themselves. back then they posted multiple times whereas now months without a whisper then an announcement about a general meeting hosted by someone that the average lurcher owner has never heard of. Complete joke and they wonder why they got no takers????????? says it all really.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite with us with running dogs,many of the hunt shows here in the land of Foxhunting folklore in Cumbria were & still are reluctant to add lurchers to their shows,why is that? You only have to look at the arguing & bickering on here to see the divisions in our own ranks.I think the Lord Jesus would have trouble uniting us,I'm a realist & don't live in a dream world,the hunting act bestowed upon us isn't going to be lifted EVER,no parliamentary decision brought before the house of commons the way this was has ever been overturned & considering we have the oldest parliament in the world that should tell us what we are up against.It's ok saying if we don't try we can never win but the reality of all this is we are a long time dead,if you want to spend the rest of your life chasing your tail then that's up to you,me well i know what I'd do..I'd live the dream for the remainder of my life & be out enjoying the countryside & wildlife with a pooch at my heel,some fights you just can't ever win no matter how hard you try & sadly this is one of them,the c**ts have made things awkward for sure but the b*****ds can never erase the memories of us who were lucky to run our dogs legally & above board before the hunting ban,digging to our terriers,the feeling you got when your dog lifted a hare after a 4 minute war or the adrenaline rush you got when your dog grassed the ultimate beast on our shores the mighty Red Deer,yeah it's all in the past but I'm proud to say i done all the above with the landowners consent back in the day..I lived the dream as did many others,life will never be the same it's just part & parcel of life folks..Atb to anyone & everyone prepared to go the distance & give up their life to fight the fight my best wishes to you all ✌

• Like 8

When i say uld school I was refering to folk who coursed when the Hunting with Dogs Act wasnt even thought about. Mobile phones hadn,t been invented Police had to find a blue box to phone from or use a whistle and Antis were your Uncles wife LOL Maybe that is going back to far for most. Lots of the old boys are buried or out to pasture now still one or two plugging away people rightly point out times have moved on and changed thats life and the world but surely it doesnt mean you let people piss down your back then tell you its raining. Or turn country life and its activities on its head because some tree hugging piss pot decides that freedom of choice and traditions should be consigned to the dust bin and emptied every two weeks. Bull shit appears to be the flavour now and very few think what they or their forebears HAD is worth fighting for. .A handfull of people cant turn the tide but lots can control the water courses and put in preventive measures to prevent erosion and start reclaiming some of the land.If everyone accepts things as inevitable the world would still be flat and the saner elements if there ever were any would still be in charge of the assylum.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Isn't the AWL. a club anyone can join and have there say? How will people take the Lurcher fraternity seriously if they constantly bicker. Surely like minded people should be able to put there personal arguments to one side( because that's how it looks )and move forward for the good of our chosen sport. It costs £10 to join the AWL which isn't a great deal of money to most people and have your say for things to progress.

• Like 1

How much time is needed to organise and progress ? People usually bicker when something isnt right or they feel that to be part of something you need to be part of it but more importantly believe in it that belief appears to be absent in a number of cases. What are the views of the AWL and intention regarding Hare coursing and hunting of mammals with dogs besides rabbits and certain vermn?Is the COHA on which AWL has a seat in favour of allowing hunting of all quarries with all dogs as well as re legalising Hare coursing. is it in their policies or Manifesto perhaps a member of the COHA could advise interested parties

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Isn't the AWL. a club anyone can join and have there say? How will people take the Lurcher fraternity seriously if they constantly bicker. Surely like minded people should be able to put there personal arguments to one side( because that's how it looks )and move forward for the good of our chosen sport. It costs £10 to join the AWL which isn't a great deal of money to most people and have your say for things to progress.

No is the easy answer the AWL was formed on bickering, after years of the forerunners of the AWL doing nothing a new group of lurcher owner formed a working party to start a new club with the aim of trying to redress some of the problems around working lurchers. The old school suddenly re appeared and renamed themselves the AWL. As to working together, they refused to work with the new group but instead threw accusations and bickering like a bunch of childish spoilt brats. Coming across as jealous, bad mannered and only interested in themselves. Hardly a group to inspire and since then have done nothing to alter the perception. Their aim seems to be to do the minimum to maintain themselves instead of actually getting on with the job that needs doing. Months without anything but a challenge to the CA is seen as a challenge to them and so they’re back lol.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 3

Well feck me I have just got up and have looked at all that have posted there thoughts it is very good to see thoughts posted and very pleased to read everyone is talking from there heart and I have enjoyed the read very interested in the read.

I too am guilty of not doing anything I also he'd to think about my future yes I am older and had good times When the bad was not on but I have had to re think what I am doing in my life to attempt to fight the ban but if I can rethink surely everyone can rethink I have made many mistakes in my life and I am sure it is not just me that has made mistakes.

In any discussion in life we have different views that is why it is called a discussion everyone can be listened to remember we are in Great Briton freedom of speech for everyone the very best thing I have seen this morning is we are talking and not fecked arguing we are writing our heart felt words well feck Meir is a start in the right direction no one is slagging off others we are actually fecking talking about our feelings and thanks to everyone for not using this thread to bad mouth everyone if we have differences of apionion we are at least talking thanks to everyone,

But remember all who read this thread you must have feelings let us all read your thoughts not just the ones that are good with words it zips OUR sport not just the chosen few we will raw everyone's thoughts no bickering we are believe it or not discussing something and all are reading it why can't we do that together in our fight it is not about the past let's look at the future and tonight at 10 pm I will get of this fecking I pad lol.

I would like to thank all for there contribution please let's talk together about this wonderful sport that I have loved for so many years let's try pass this on to our kids and grand kids it could take a generation o more to get anything back abut that is what bad government in our great country as feckin left us looks like we are at least talking now and no slagging in all life you will always get disagreement but before we can go forward we must talk some may not like it some will but remember WE are all on same path forward like it or not remember the word coursing the sends shivers down people's back as they do not understand what it means.

For everyone we are now talking let it continue I would love to hear the words from everyone MAN WOMAN AND CHILD remember it is for our future for ALL let's make a difference together.

BS

Well feck me I have just got up and have looked at all that have posted there thoughts it is very good to see thoughts posted and very pleased to read everyone is talking from there heart and I have enjoyed the read very interested in the read.

I too am guilty of not doing anything I also he'd to think about my future yes I am older and had good times When the bad was not on but I have had to re think what I am doing in my life to attempt to fight the ban but if I can rethink surely everyone can rethink I have made many mistakes in my life and I am sure it is not just me that has made mistakes.

In any discussion in life we have different views that is why it is called a discussion everyone can be listened to remember we are in Great Briton freedom of speech for everyone the very best thing I have seen this morning is we are talking and not fecked arguing we are writing our heart felt words well feck Meir is a start in the right direction no one is slagging off others we are actually fecking talking about our feelings and thanks to everyone for not using this thread to bad mouth everyone if we have differences of apionion we are at least talking thanks to everyone,

But remember all who read this thread you must have feelings let us all read your thoughts not just the ones that are good with words it zips OUR sport not just the chosen few we will raw everyone's thoughts no bickering we are believe it or not discussing something and all are reading it why can't we do that together in our fight it is not about the past let's look at the future and tonight at 10 pm I will get of this fecking I pad lol.

I would like to thank all for there contribution please let's talk together about this wonderful sport that I have loved for so many years let's try pass this on to our kids and grand kids it could take a generation o more to get anything back abut that is what bad government in our great country as feckin left us looks like we are at least talking now and no slagging in all life you will always get disagreement but before we can go forward we must talk some may not like it some will but remember WE are all on same path forward like it or not remember the word coursing the sends shivers down people's back as they do not understand what it means.

For everyone we are now talking let it continue I would love to hear the words from everyone MAN WOMAN AND CHILD remember it is for our future for ALL let's make a difference together.

BS

Forgive the bad spelling with this feckin iPad I think it has a mind of it's own lol so if I can make a few mistakes do not worry my heart is in same place as you all just write I hope no one will slag you off I won't as I will know what you mean.

regards,