Questions I Asked Countryside Alliance Today.

Quick question

Has anyone here actually ever described what they do to a non hunter?

What did they say?

What are you rambling about? there are millions of non hunters even in families with a hunter.if some one asks then tell them otherwise why broadcast what is not really some one elses concern every man is responsible for his own actions.

You simply do not understand brother, inshallah you never do

pound shop philosophy degree have you ? :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it   Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type Yours sincerely, Double barrel chinless twat .esq

I hunted these lands as a child and as a Student I then left the Country to follow my chosen career. In the Twighlight years of my life I returned to the UK for one of my Childrens professional stud

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite wi

We stand less chance of a repeal than ever

Have you seen the stature and influence of the celebs who support animal welfare?

Which celebrity backs us?

Harry Enfield?

Vinny jones?

Wow

A tweet from Ricky gervais will get a million views

How can we compete in this age?

On the Ca march, we filled London desert bred, I think still only the anti Iraq war march was bigger

And they still banned it

We achieved nothing then and a band of two to three hundred lurcher men is going to achieve f**k all now

• Like 2

Quick question

What did they say?

What are you rambling about? there are millions of non hunters even in families with a hunter.if some one asks then tell them otherwise why broadcast what is not really some one elses concern every man is responsible for his own actions.

No but I'm British and understand the average British person , you don't and never can

Quick question

What did they say?

No but I'm British and understand the average British person , you don't and never can

Anothe pearl of wisdom fro m the pound shop :icon_eek: give it a rest your floundering.

Quick question

What did they say?

you'd be surprised how little his views differ from the average decent uk citizens, I know cos Ive discussed a lot of stuff over the years with him,

We stand less chance of a repeal than ever

Have you seen the stature and influence of the celebs who support animal welfare?

Which celebrity backs us?

Harry Enfield?

Vinny jones?

Wow

A tweet from Ricky gervais will get a million views

How can we compete in this age?

On the Ca march, we filled London desert bred, I think still only the anti Iraq war march was bigger

And they still banned it

We achieved nothing then and a band of two to three hundred lurcher men is going to achieve f**k all now

There is F.A on the telly so it passes the time :whistling:

• Like 2

Quick question

What did they say?

you'd be surprised how little his views differ from the average decent uk citizens, I know cos Ive discussed a lot of stuff over the years with him,

Fairplay

If a man wants to lead the orchestra, first he has to turn his back on the crowd.

We didn't get any volunteers when the ban went through and who in their right minds would do so now?

Quick question

What did they say?

Anothe pearl of wisdom fro m the pound shop :icon_eek: give it a rest your floundering.

I still have the bike and the run left brother Omar!

Quick question

What did they say?

I still have the bike and the run left brother Omar!

Your a clown thats my honest opinion.

I cant believe you havnt joined yet. You wont see any court cases being fought for lurcher people until they are members,but somehow its easier not to spend a few quid and just be negative. You can pay monthly and they have a offer atm for new members which costs less than a fiver a month or putting it another way.. two very cheap pints!! If you want to be heard then join in or carry on grumbling like old farts from the sidelines. I would love to have seen the CA tested on here when we have had people picked on by the RSPCA like the lad who we had the auction for whos terrier was returned in pieces in a bag. if that lad or others we have seen had been a member of CA we wound of seen there true colours as far as ordinary lads with lurchers and terriers go,but still you just carry on putting up your negative barriers and coming up with reasons why not to join. You must like being losers and on the losing side because when it comes down to it they are our only chance. If we are members in number we have a say if only because we are worth a few quid to them in subs,but otherwise why would they bother?

The losers are folk like yourself afrraid to stand up for what is right why the f**k should folk contribute to an organisation that even you yourself say are not interested you are short in the grey maytter department. I was taught as a kid if you believe in something be prepared to fight for it, not be prepared to let others carry the burden for you if your not prepared to yourself.

what have you done so far in the great fight?

I cant believe you havnt joined yet. You wont see any court cases being fought for lurcher people until they are members,but somehow its easier not to spend a few quid and just be negative. You can pay monthly and they have a offer atm for new members which costs less than a fiver a month or putting it another way.. two very cheap pints!! If you want to be heard then join in or carry on grumbling like old farts from the sidelines. I would love to have seen the CA tested on here when we have had people picked on by the RSPCA like the lad who we had the auction for whos terrier was returned in pieces in a bag. if that lad or others we have seen had been a member of CA we wound of seen there true colours as far as ordinary lads with lurchers and terriers go,but still you just carry on putting up your negative barriers and coming up with reasons why not to join. You must like being losers and on the losing side because when it comes down to it they are our only chance. If we are members in number we have a say if only because we are worth a few quid to them in subs,but otherwise why would they bother?

The losers are folk like yourself afrraid to stand up for what is right why the f**k should folk contribute to an organisation that even you yourself say are not interested you are short in the grey maytter department. I was taught as a kid if you believe in something be prepared to fight for it, not be prepared to let others carry the burden for you if your not prepared to yourself.

what have you done so far in the great fight?

Not just ask others what they have done simple as that

loosers? lmao coming form a group set up to 'defend' what they already allowed to do and pretty much likely to do so unchallenged, the only fight I seen from the AWL was who could impose themselves in charge and a rush to collect fivers, truth is youse cant do nothing that anyone cant do for themselves, you have sod all too offer the lads that are likely too face any serious court cases, the CA and any other savvy set u from other branches of countrysport wont waste their time listening to you, the likes o Bonner will drink your tea and pay you lip service, why? cos he gets wages too, but seriously sit down and listen to what, we want to be able to go lamping rabbit and kill rats etc in day, well news flash you can already mate, they wont be closing any of the existing loopholes the hunts already know that as that would effect the rich being able to continue to hunt weekly in the season and that wont be happening anytime soon

so you go and beg them too listen so they can pay you lip service, maybe if you send them a batch of the fivers they collected they will be real nice too you , but they still wont get you anything cause your not asking for anything, and that's hy nobodies done anything cos theres nothing too do

Truth is a lot wont join cos they do stuff that you lot would be the first too turn your backs on rather than be associated with them once the law involved, whats your take on a member who has permo and ferrets etc but then he gets pinched for poaching deer in Scotland where he no right to be, Id wager you would tell him sod off we not paying for your defence or being associated with you ? tell me I'm wrong? cos if I am I will set up a group for lads who like too sell cocaine charge 50k entry and refuse to support them when they get caught out selling it lmao

reason theres no progress is cos your end of the sport under no pressure, that's why in over a year you've failed to do anything positive cos theres sod all to do lmao

• Like 7