Do Foxes Take Poultry ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ti's all a lie........  

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said

This is second hand info that a mate told me a few wks back while stalking deer down the country.We were drining up the side of the mountain and passed an old cottage in the middle of nowhere.I said t

Posted Images

This was an old graveyard rippem. There wasn't fresh bits of corpses lying around, just old bones. On the subject of coffins, not all are air tight. Most are cheaply made, but not cheap to buy lol.

Atb j

Why wouldn't a fox or badger eat human? Meat is meat. I doubt the corpse wearing clothes would put them off.

When I lived in London we had a pair of foxes in the garden. I shot one but the other ran off. I put the dead one in a bin bag till I could dump it next day. The following morning the bag was ripped to bits and the fox had been half eaten, presumably by it's mate. Dirty b*****ds.

There was a very sad case about 4 miles from my house a few years ago where a tourist visiting Newgrange was abducted and murdered.

Her body was eventually found and what delayed the identification process was the damage done to her body by wild predators, in this part of the world that can only be rats, foxes and badgers. It was her voice box and dental records mostly destroyed.

As for smelling up through the earth ? That was an old trick done years back to stop birds spreading poison. The poison was buried with meat and that night would be dug up.

I've twice seen were dogs were buried and dug up and eaten by badgers.

I have buried pork to use as bait for training Cadaver search dogs. Some pieces are no bigger than a thumb. The bait is normally buried a good couple of feet down and wrapped in cloth. Foxes dig them up on a regular basis. Had some bait that's been there for a good couple of months un touched. Went up the other day and foxes had dug it up.

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said to my mate one day i bet there is plenty of poor irish working class people buried on the estate aswell but no markers for them.

• Like 5

There was a very sad case about 4 miles from my house a few years ago where a tourist visiting Newgrange was abducted and murdered.

Her body was eventually found and what delayed the identification process was the damage done to her body by wild predators, in this part of the world that can only be rats, foxes and badgers. It was her voice box and dental records mostly destroyed.

As for smelling up through the earth ? That was an old trick done years back to stop birds spreading poison. The poison was buried with meat and that night would be dug up.

I've twice seen were dogs were buried and dug up and eaten by badgers.

There was also a case in England a few year back where human bones were found scattered over a woodland floor.Police said body had been disturbed by wild animals. Later in court case the bones were said to be scattered over a large area.Again could only be a couple of culprits doing the eating.

It's confirmed really then that fox and badger will eat a deceased human.

And as Jetro said we are meat at the end of the day.

suppose thats why alot of people prefer to be cremated , as to being buried , then nothink can get you then, both my mom and dad were created , i will prob follow suit and be burned .

Don't know about that ray. There is only one crematorium in this country.

If ye think foxes are bad for scavenging body parts, ye should see what a flock of sea gulls can do to a corspe. Scarey.

Atb j

suppose thats why alot of people prefer to be cremated , as to being buried , then nothink can get you then, both my mom and dad were created , i will prob follow suit and be burned .
I'm not bothered about them eating me ray I wouldn't feel anything.

I don't fear death at all.

I just looked at it as 1 long peacefull rest.

It would be a very long lye in lol.

• Like 1

I don't know why people are bothered by what happens to them after they die. They could lean me up against the nearest skip for all i care.