Gsd Grey Saluki

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

Few vids of pure gsd killing vermin in america, coons an stuff

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.

Rubish the akita was bred as a fighting dog it was replaced by the Tosa and then was used for hunting elk and small bears it was primarily a fighting dog in Akita Japan

Akitas were originally developed as fighting dogs during the Tokugawa period (1603-1925). Dog fights wera as popular in the Far East as they were in Europe and at that time, the prefecture of Akita was one of the two most popular dog fighting areas, the other one being the Tosa province.

How is it rubbish ya numpty, the Akita was originally a hunting dog used for hunting the Yezo Bear.

I'm sure they do but the Akita was bred to be a hunting dog, from the experience I've had with them for over 20 years I can see it in them.

Rubish the akita was bred as a fighting dog it was replaced by the Tosa and then was used for hunting elk and small bears it was primarily a fighting dog in Akita Japan

Akitas were originally developed as fighting dogs during the Tokugawa period (1603-1925). Dog fights wera as popular in the Far East as they were in Europe and at that time, the prefecture of Akita was one of the two most popular dog fighting areas, the other one being the Tosa province.

And that's Japanese Akitas anyway, totally different beast to the big American Akitas.

The American Akita was bred as a guard/pet/show dog, not for hunting or fighting.

Did you know the German Shepard was crossed with the Akita's of Japan after the breed was nearly wiped out in WW2, the American Akita basically started there. Just to confirm we have owned the American Akita and not the Japanese Akita, trust me though they still fight and hunt. Luckily my old man has dropped on a decent one with his current dog as he's not too bad with other dogs, our first one was a nightmare.

Never known a dog agressive akita-Man biters yes-my brother has one-drag you across the road to shake the local bag heads lol-soft as shit around the kids and other dogs. 2016-05-18 10.08.38.jpg

That's what I don't understand, I've been around the breed for two decades and the only one I've seen a bit strange around people was the brother to our original dog that we got in 94 and I believe that's because he could smell our dog on us. They ended up having hold of each other when my Dad and my mates Dad bumped into each other on a walk.

Anyone who has owned Akita's will know what I mean when I say they are not really dog like, they are more cat like in my eyes. They don't overdo things and are really chilled out with their family of people and other dogs.

• Like 1

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

I've been around them for years myself-get the odd one might bowl over the local chavs staffy if it was attacked as a pup etc-but not out and out dog agressive-not even when x with bull/sharpie or presa as yard dogs,they ok if the owners with them but you be a fool to go near them on your own, no matter how well you think you know them.going on my own personal experiences of them.worse I've ever seen for screwing man or beast was a big boned malamute that was an evil cnut.atb dc

I could tell you some tales of our first dog, maybe he was an exception to the rule as I haven't seen another Akita like him before. Rotties, Dobies, Shepherds, Staff, Wolfhound and Mastiff have all been in the wrong place at the wrong time with him.

I could tell you some tales of our first dog, maybe he was an exception to the rule as I haven't seen another Akita like him before. Rotties, Dobies, Shepherds, Staff, Wolfhound and Mastiff have all been in the wrong place at the wrong time with him.

If you've got that sort of dog,it's you in the wrong place not them,genuine accidents aren't that common if you apply some common sense.

• Like 2

If you've got that sort of dog,it's you in the wrong place not them,genuine accidents aren't that common if you apply some common sense.

Not at all, 9 times out of 10 he was on the leash and they came over to him. Like fcuk would I muzzle my dog to let other's get hold of him. It was a dominance thing so he would usually be ok with smaller dogs and dogs that backed down to him.

. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.
  • Like 2

. No ones saying they won't hunt all breeds will but different standards are required what iawill say once again the alsation German Shepard Malinois Dutch herder type animals are better option for breeding lurchers I have seen pure alsation male take fallow deer single if thy really want to try a Akita Lurcher that would not be a problem I would breed you one and then you can keep us updated of your progress ,the bitch in the pic does a bit mooching etc. If you accept my invitation for you to try one there will be no charge ya can come and take pick of the nest alls i ask his a hones t updates if thy feel you could breed a better specimen for work you have the knowledge and no doubt animals Akita males to produce your own and then off spouting of what you have no clue about ,all assumptions nothing down in history or present,there's alsation xes malli xes Dutch herders all proven over four decades to my knowledge killing the full spectrum your take on the Akita xes are assumptions only no history past or present of Akita lurcher uk killing full spectrum game etc. Jog. On dreamer atb bunnys.

Seems you don't have a clue about Akita's if you don't think being dog aggressive is typical of the breed, trust me I know first hand. The dog did it out of dominance but he was very dangerous if he got hold of something, he snapped a big Shepherd mix's leg when it got out of the owners house and attacked him. Any big dog that didn't back down from him was in trouble, he was ok with smaller dogs apart from Staffs, he could tell they meant business.

Seems you don't have a clue about Akita's if you don't think being dog aggressive is typical of the breed, trust me I know first hand. The dog did it out of dominance but he was very dangerous if he got hold of something, he snapped a big Shepherd mix's leg when it got out of the owners house and attacked him. Any big dog that didn't back down from him was in trouble, he was ok with smaller dogs apart from Staffs, he could tell they meant business.

. That animal don't sound to a dog killer ta me sounds like some overly aggressive dominant male full of testosterone ,dog killers are very very different , fella dog killers will make it there bu issues ta cull other dogs usually same sex but some will kill dog or bitch .atb bunnys.

Compared to a true working german shepherd, the akita is a useless dog. They are some of the worse people biters around, i know, i have been bitten by one for no reason, i could of got the dog put down, but i blamed the owner instead and got the dog taken off him took him to court for damages. They are one dumb stupid fecking dog, compared to the working GSD, as seen below. lol

and now the working german shepherd dog below...

• Like 1

Bloody hell I wouldn't fancy tangling with a presa x akita!

. That animal don't sound to a dog killer ta me sounds like some overly aggressive dominant male full of testosterone ,dog killers are very very different , fella dog killers will make it there bu issues ta cull other dogs usually same sex but some will kill dog or bitch .atb bunnys.

I should have worded it better, he fought out of dominance and if a dog backed down he was mostly not too bad with them. I mean by dog killer he was that powerful he would hurt a dog bad in short order.