Gsd Grey Saluki

The breeding on them is a saluki grey bull grey put to a working gsd dog then that was put to a coursing saluki grey dog to produce our pups there's a few about but we don't see the others shame cause the two dogs looked belters i think the litter were all different because of the different breeds involved in the breeding as Ray said

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old lad heres got alsation in him aswell.   alsation/collie X whippet grey. he threw to the collie temprement wise, and unfortanatly got most of the bad things you can get from a collie but i

il put some better ones up lads

Posted Images

Has tomo says one can unlock those hidden genes in her ,when xes back out to a more long dog type or ta keep a alsation type healthy.atb bunnys.

when there more than 2 breeds in a dog, it anybody's guess what the pup will go to, ?? lol the dog could have similar temp to a saluki, and speed/stamina from they grey, even though it looks like the gsd in appearance , the only thing you will get is lighter boned dog than a norm gsd x grey , unless you drop to 1/4 gsd 3/4 grey then get similar size and bone to the above with more running dog in it . :yes:

. Yas right ray but ain't that the beauty of genes we don't know how they gonna fall speed of the base brain of the hound comes ta mind ,it can go any ways but the way they bred there will be a higher percentage of workers and ya can bet yas bottom dollar they all will excell at one dicipline or other. That the beauty of Lurcher Lurcher xes look at jaz alsation grey she probably lighter boned than that animal but the crux his she generation bred and the vigour been diminished to get a lighter animal with out the use of whippet or saluki jaz brain of a alsation speed of a alsation coat of a alsation I have a brindle alsation xs greyhound but fa fecke me she don't show much grey it's no secret the best of lurchers usually carry three for or even five breeds that proven fact in some of theodicy enter and not so well known lurchers ,they all better ta abit missing match them with animals with strengths they do not posses.hope that animal does well for him atb bunnys.

The breeding on them is a saluki grey bull grey put to a working gsd dog then that was put to a coursing saluki grey dog to produce our pups therkk. e's a few about but we don't see the others shame cause the two dogs looked belters i think the litter were all different because of the different breeds involved in the breeding as Ray said

The breeding on them is a saluki grey bull grey put to a working gsd dog then that was put to a coursing saluki grey dog to produce our pups there's a few about but we don't see the others shame cause the two dogs looked belters i think the litter were all different because of the different breeds involved in the breeding as Ray said

. Nice xes three quarter Lurcher quarter shepherd old style breeding. Atb bunnys.

Let's look at it like this with only two breeds involved jaz her grand sire lage greyhound type threequarter bred twenty eight inches around eighty pounds sire five eights three eights around sixty five pounds dam around sixty pounds twenty five jaz just shy twenty for fifty pound her sibling male twenty eight twenty nine around seventy five, size range comes in the xes has does the purse temps can be different to each and every sibling because they are individuals ,it ain't all cut and dry like ink and paper if it was we would all have great f1s in any xes . Individuals if we are lucky in the f1s stand out and those the ones that should go on to reproduce there lineage has we say it it ain't rocket science just commonsence. Looked a some nine mth sapling greyhound only last week all from same nest all different in stature height and weight temps a few the same others not ,one only starters ta get like ability through the generations of line breeding and this takes time and then we beget a type conforming in both type stature and weight and what we are after temperament . The goal in dogs bred ta performance his surely use animal that performormance bred animals in a nut shell workers.atb bunnys.

my dad owned a lurcher that was basically a mungrel type lurcher it was basically bit of this bit of that bit of the other but he ways says to this day that bitch was one of the best dogs he ever owned she would work the gun work with ferrets work stuff up on her own he said brains were second to none and her scenting skills were brilliant he never lamped her but back then lamping wasn't really heard of but he said that dog brought dinner home every day it went out

• Like 2

A lot to be said for the old school breeds of lurchers I think a lot people think if it don't look like a greyhound it ain't Gona catch fleas never mind bunnies but as I have learned and still learning it's not about looks one breed into the lurchers breeding can either bring somethin good and sometimes not so good but it's the risk you take some times

• Like 2

This is the sister to my bitch if you look at the two together you wouldn't think they were related she's Gona be a quick little rabbiting bitch that's for sure

any pics of yours penda? Be interesting to see the difference.

I've got a full gsd bitch I do man work and stuff with she's off of the grandfather to these two and she has got hell of a nose she's clever obidient loyal full of stamina she's a great guard dog she really good at reading situations it's almost like having another person with you at times