Trump Under Fire

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not hard, the Chinese make the chips that you are claiming Biden has some how stopped them from getting hold of, your quite clearly a slightly left leaning media believing type of fella, a bit like an American sandy 

Could go on about his lack of ability or minerals to stand up to the Chinese as well but think you would struggle getting your head round that as well, best just buckle up and get ready for relegation in the world superpower league 

China makes the lower end chips like go into mobile phones and toasters. I'm not sure how you don't know that already. If you check you'll see what I've said is true.

With a little diligence on your part. You can know what the hell you are talking about too! 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 03/08/2023 at 18:44, Mickey Finn said:

China makes the lower end chips like go into mobile phones and toasters. I'm not sure how you don't know that already. If you check you'll see what I've said is true.

With a little diligence on your part. You can know what the hell you are talking about too! 

what sort of numpty  thinks biden is a good president ffs lol your the laughing stock of the world no one takes you seriously any more 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 2 weeks later...