Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

So were they overpowered, or did they stand down?

You not seen the vids mate?

cops just opened the blockades and doors and waved everyone in. 

the cops said “ the protesters were heavily armed” and they didn’t want a shoot out, yet I haven’t seen one pic of a  protester with a firearm ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

the cops said “ the protesters were heavily armed” and they didn’t want a shoot out, yet I haven’t seen one pic of a  protester with a firearm ?

That’s not possible even video evidence means nothing Adam schiff says so lol 

4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

the media were trying to do a 9/11 again. Proper Reichstag attempt. Don't think it's over yet.

Here's something we agree on with the media coverage. The narrative has completely shifted from the BLM protests. Rioters and protesters are interchangeable. Whichever side you agree with it's a protest. If you don't it's a riot.

My view? The people served a no knock warrant. They showed the establishment who calls the shots, even if it was only for a couple of hours, and it also demonstrated that when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

And this is where I come in with the criticism of the incoming administration that follows the outgoings. Our rights and liberties are under continual threat and whoever is in the house that has never changed. It isn't you versus me it's us versus them. Don never gave a shit about anyone other than himself. Joe is no different.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Here's something we agree on with the media coverage. The narrative has completely shifted from the BLM protests. Rioters and protesters are interchangeable. Whichever side you agree with it's a protest. If you don't it's a riot.

My view? The people served a no knock warrant. They showed the establishment who calls the shots, even if it was only for a couple of hours, and it also demonstrated that when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

And this is where I come in with the criticism of the incoming administration that follows the outgoings. Our rights and liberties are under continual threat and whoever is in the house that has never changed. It isn't you versus me it's us versus them. Don never gave a shit about anyone other than himself. Joe is no different.

Not sure that’s the best answer in summing them both up Chris 

4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I've seen a few but honestly this is just more noise in what's a done deal.

To my knowledge there wasn't anyone going in there armed, at least visibly. The narrative is that they were overpowered but from where I've been sat it looked more like they were stood down. If you compare the response to the BLM protests in the summer where LE were all in tac gear this seemed obviously different.

There's clearly a narrative on display yet we're expected to believe that these people will make us safe if simply comply with their directives?

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Not sure that’s the best answer in summing them both up Chris 

That's my view. I don't have a winner or a loser here. Both sides are rotten. Both sides are bad for liberty. Both sides are spinning a PR campaign. It might have a chocolate coating, depending on your viewpoint, but it's still a shit filling.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's my view. I don't have a winner or a loser here. Both sides are rotten. Both sides are bad for liberty. Both sides are spinning a PR campaign. It might have a chocolate coating, depending on your viewpoint, but it's still a shit filling.

A more responsive summary ?

Interesting ? come jan 20th nothing will be viewable offering a view other than MSM and the dem  party topics of interest of free speech on YouTube. Meanwhile only wat they will allow you to view on goofy erase history of alternate views on its way then we can only rely on twatter  fir hardcore truths and the logic of normality hashtag grow mammaryglands.soyboybend for life number 43 extra soy oops forgot brainwashkidsforlife ? 

Edited by green lurchers

If you could have placed a bet on the outcome would ya ?  How the fk was anyone allowed in unless ??  You knew how to erase 30,000 emails  and vote for Ilhan Omar lol and believe Adam schiff isn’t full of schiff ? Come on man you ain’t black and I can’t fill a shopping trolley of supporters at a rally 

Edited by green lurchers
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Honestly mate, I've seen worse at the Black Friday sales in Las Vegas.

They should of put those ropes round the building ?

Thats said as more footage has come out, it was pretty rough in places.