Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

He’s gave a statement to say he’s off but added he had just enough time to change the White House menu to suit the incoming Biden and democrats to make them feel at home 

17A07FE4-E748-40F3-8574-F9595A4C4EBA.jpeg

Are you not embarrassed that you are pulling the same tactics as the Democrats last time that you so ardently decried?

I'm quite disappointed that the side I feel more in kin with turn out to be exactly the same as the other one....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You have to be honest with yourselves lads. You don’t have to be in favour of Biden/Harris to know Trump is lying. 

Many republicans are now proving this point by calling this for what it really is, which is bullshit. I doubt these men & women have turned Marxist overnight, they just know the truth, even if it hurts so bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

You have to be honest with yourselves lads. You don’t have to be in favour of Biden/Harris to know Trump is lying. 

Many republicans are now proving this point by calling this for what it really is, which is bullshit. I doubt these men & women have turned Marxist overnight, they just know the truth, even if it hurts so bad.

I don't really care who accepts what, I'm just disappointed to see this play out the way it is. It's obviously analogous to the Brexit movement here. I went to bed on that Thursday fairly confident that I was on the losing side of the vote and had basically already moved on with it in my mind and I assumed everyone else would have done the same in due course. It made me feel like I had the moral high ground in condemning all the remainers who were pulling everything they could to overthrow the result. Seems I should have suspected 'my side' would be just as childish had it gone the other way...

12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Are you not embarrassed that you are pulling the same tactics as the Democrats last time that you so ardently decried?

I'm quite disappointed that the side I feel more in kin with turn out to be exactly the same as the other one....

Do ya research embarrassed  ? For you yes ?

4D3369D7-A533-40CB-BBE7-95A1C7CC8314.jpeg

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Did you miss out on marxist Obama he paved the way and Biden has recalled the activists back in  ? 

Accip not all say his lying,Ted Cruz an the rest stood up an rejected the vote,plus what about all those affavdavits signed of the poll workers,under threat from pergeuary? Suppose there lying too?

Look makes no odds to me,but trump was the man sticking up for the people an his country,whether you say so or not,trump vs the globalists,an that was a hard fight,fair fucks to him for taking him on.

Joe will get the virus,an Kampala will take over goodluck with that.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: Okay fella, like the Russian interference! :laugh:

Born mate the Biden's have been linked to china for years not just recently bud,its there if your bothered to look,trump was cleared from the Russia hoax

17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't really care who accepts what, I'm just disappointed to see this play out the way it is. It's obviously analogous to the Brexit movement here. I went to bed on that Thursday fairly confident that I was on the losing side of the vote and had basically already moved on with it in my mind and I assumed everyone else would have done the same in due course. It made me feel like I had the moral high ground in condemning all the remainers who were pulling everything they could to overthrow the result. Seems I should have suspected 'my side' would be just as childish had it gone the other way...

Well there’s always an element mate, as there would of been with brexit voters had the result been different. But I think what we are seeing now surpasses even the most ardent remainers, at least they knew they’d lost.....I think? ?

Edited by Accip74
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Born mate the Biden's have been linked to china for years not just recently bud,its there if your bothered to look,trump was cleared from the Russia hoax

I know the Russian interference claims were settled, my point is the losing side this time are pulling the same shit. This time four years ago the Russian nonsense was just as credible, and so it went the distance and was found unproven. I haven't the time or inclination to follow every crackpot claim on the internet. There are procedures in place to settle these things and many would end in front of the Republican dominated SCOTUS....

All this carry on is desperate childish shit that I'm embarrassed to be associated with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Biden now confirmed

I guess there’s still time before the inauguration? ?

I wonder if we should expect four years of legal challenges and investigations..... surely not, that's what those devious Democrats do!

17 minutes ago, Francie said:

Accip not all say his lying,Ted Cruz an the rest stood up an rejected the vote,plus what about all those affavdavits signed of the poll workers,under threat from pergeuary? Suppose there lying too?

Look makes no odds to me,but trump was the man sticking up for the people an his country,whether you say so or not,trump vs the globalists,an that was a hard fight,fair fucks to him for taking him on.

Joe will get the virus,an Kampala will take over goodluck with that.

He did not win by a landslide mate. It’s a lie