Last Run Of The Season

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a similar scenario here where I have permission to shoot with the rifle, I take deer fox and most other things that fall in to the sights. Now one of the lads from a nearby village who I knew

Tomo I hold my hands up I thought you was trying it on about you having permission on that land after being told wrong information about you poaching all over that area, like said I don't know you but

Trev my new dog for next season one more day and I'm finished for the summer happy days

Posted Images

I have rabbited around Leyburn for years one of my favourite spots was round the stone masons could get 30-40 in an hour but you had to be quick on and off, also liked the tank tracks in those days had no permission just went anywhere, keep your head down and get on with it you will never stop people poaching atb Fourtrak

• Like 1

I have rabbited around Leyburn for years one of my favourite spots was round the stone masons could get 30-40 in an hour but you had to be quick on and off, also liked the tank tracks in those days had no permission just went anywhere, keep your head down and get on with it you will never stop people poaching atb Fourtrak

Poaching who mentioned poaching lol, poaching is only when you don't have permission, I never asked so I don't know wether I had it or not :thumbs:

• Like 4

It's a sad day when folks back up a Cnut who has played a cnuts trick and thinks it's funny .......

Here he is the htl sh t stirrer, the only thing I find funny is you, grow up man I'm just posting my last day of the season.
Shit stirrer ... I am up in leyburn a few times a year next time I'm there I will let you know and you can jump over the wall and I will call you a Cnut to your face .......

You do that I hope there's plenty on for my whippet when we are done.
you still don't get it do you after all theses years in the game you trev shite on others who respected your ground just for a few runs and only after the keeper caught you and had a freindly word otherwise you would be still doing it and to Joke about it your no different to those that boomerang and to cap it you say tomo is bringing young lads on who then poach in the hope you get the ground your a cnut with no morals Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

It's a sad day when folks back up a Cnut who has played a cnuts trick and thinks it's funny .......

Here he is the htl sh t stirrer, the only thing I find funny is you, grow up man I'm just posting my last day of the season.

Shit stirrer ... I am up in leyburn a few times a year next time I'm there I will let you know and you can jump over the wall and I will call you a Cnut to your face .......

you aint big enough to get over the wall ya bell end lol and while your up there il creep your bit and granny the life out of it :tongue2:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

He knew who's land it was he was told at the beginning of the season ... that's a world away from from jumping a wall .....

you fkn pussie :thumbs:

Get back in the kitchen now there's a good girl ......

• Like 1

You do that I hope there's plenty on for my whippet when we are done.
you still don't get it do you after all theses years in the game you trev shite on others who respected your ground just for a few runs and only after the keeper caught you and had a freindly word otherwise you would be still doing it and to Joke about it your no different to those that boomerang and to cap it you say tomo is bringing young lads on who then poach in the hope you get the ground your a cnut with no morals

I can see another threat coming here lol, look I'm not going to stop going on land that I've been going on for years just because some one pm's me off here saying they go on some of the same land, as for names I have said no names, the keeper told me the name of the vid on youtube he as seen the young lads poaching on the estate so its not hard for him to work out, they are all over youtube with Tommo and vin.

Another good vid bud those two really starting to get the idea now they should be spot on nxt season . Never tire of seeing that little lurcher work Have a good summer bud. Atb

:D Cheers mate you too, atb.