Robbing Hunting Dogs?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/the-secret-rural-sanctuary-where-northern-ireland-vet-and-partner-dedicate-their-lives-to-abandoned-dogs-34961103.html

(I'm not at liberty to say exactly where, for fear of wrecking crews trying to get their hunting dogs back or stealing the pet cats for prey).

"These dogs are starved and forced to hunt small animals," says Olivia, a vet. "They don't want to kill anything, but they're only fed after a hunt.

Edited by Bryan

It's a bit early for Cuckoos ,but there you go Bryan, a couple of early Cuckoos have arrived on our shores.

Personally I thought the bullshit regarding hunting dogs might stop when Pot Fill got caught as a serious criminal but it looks like the bullshit continues in N.I.

But business is business and if they keep getting media attention this time next year they'll probably be driving brand new Hybrids.

• Like 3

Some people are thick as f**k !

I dont have to force my dog to hunt he loves it lol.

i do feed my dogs after a hunt why the f**k would i feed them before? You wouldnt eat a full meal and go for a run.

A woman down the road to me is one of the hippy f**k wits. Not 2 weeks ago i was walking the dog home amd shes stood in the road screaming that im scum of the earth and rabbit killer over and over again lol .lucky theres only a few houses on my road and all close friends Other wise people might think im a evil ANIMAL KILLER !!! lol atb

• Like 4

Is she smoking fecking crack.

This is what she said lol.

The only dog that doesn't bark at me is Larry the lurcher, who had his voice box removed by hunters so he'd make a quieter predator.

Is she smoking fecking crack.

This is what she said lol.

The only dog that doesn't bark at me is Larry the lurcher, who had his voice box removed by hunters so he'd make a quieter predator.

First thing that came to my mind when I seen that was

"How does she know that exactly unless she asked the hunter himself "

Someone (or herself) has said that and is no passing it off a fact

• Like 1

Some people are thick as f**k !

I dont have to force my dog to hunt he loves it lol.

i do feed my dogs after a hunt why the f**k would i feed them before? You wouldnt eat a full meal and go for a run.

A woman down the road to me is one of the hippy f**k wits. Not 2 weeks ago i was walking the dog home amd shes stood in the road screaming that im scum of the earth and rabbit killer over and over again lol .lucky theres only a few houses on my road and all close friends Other wise people might think im a evil ANIMAL KILLER !!! lol atb

im sitting here laughing on sofa. I can visualise some mad aul one screaming rabbit murderer be do funny made me giggle.

• Like 1

Without raising your voice inform the stinking slut ,it wasn't rabbits today ,twas a fox and tomorrow its deer .We used to have a weirdo up Dads allotment that was overrun with rats but wouldn't have them killed .She used to scream at us for ratting on a few more plots near by ,made our day really. Dad used to ask her to refrain from using bad language which wound her up proper and made us laugh more .Council poisoned them on a compulsory notice and she was never seen again .Many a good hunting trip enlightened by a good old anti baiting session .

• Like 2

Here's a quick story about how out of touch with the country side some people are.

I was working in a factory many moons ago.

I was out Sunday ferreting around brambles.

My hands were full of red cut lines from the brambles on Monday morning.

This girl asked me in work.

What's happened to your hands.

I was out ferreting yesterday.i said.

Well what do you do with all the ferrets you catch she said.

How many more people are out there like her ?

• Like 1

Here's a quick story about how out of touch with the country side some people are.

I was working in a factory many moons ago.

I was out Sunday ferreting around brambles.

My hands were full of red cut lines from the brambles on Monday morning.

This girl asked me in work.

What's happened to your hands.

I was out ferreting yesterday.i said.

Well what do you do with all the ferrets you catch she said.

How many more people are out there like her ?

That;s like the time I asked a woman if she wanted to go dogging next Sunday. I even suggested she bring her sister and her 20 year old daughter.

She must have been an anti as she went mad and called me a perv.

Her loss though as I caught two foxes with my dogs.

• Like 5