I recorded it and had a quick look before I went out this morning and I thought the same as you . He looks very ordinary and easy to hit and his power looks to come mainly from wild swinging punches . I've never really watched him before other than the ko clips on sky after his fights so don't know if he's normally like that but he wasn't that impressive

Aj destroys him

credit due for aj tho stepping up against wvlad in his 18th odd fight where wilder over 30 fights against no body important

Good fight that will be if aj gets past wvlad Uk ko king v USA ko king

but both black men, not really native uk , that's where fury fecked it all up

Wilder has got a shocking resume, he's packing glass and his people are doing the best to prevent it from being shattered.

Yep a reckon somebody like dillian whyte would best him. The majority of his opponents have been nobody's

thats where David Haye could have made good money against wilder

Wilder has got a shocking resume, he's packing glass and his people are doing the best to prevent it from being shattered.

Yep a reckon somebody like dillian whyte would best him. The majority of his opponents have been nobody's

Just watched the gloves are off with him and bellew. Reckon it's a big and easy payday for him

if he wins he should fight Shannon Briggs and be a man of his word, then a title shot

Just watched the gloves are off with him and bellew. Reckon it's a big and easy payday for him
if he wins he should fight Shannon Briggs and be a man of his word, then a title shot

Haye is only after $$$ at this stage in his career not titles. Briggs too much of a risk for him just now

could be right, :thumbs: i still think if haye a boxed as he can, and he bigger now , he could ko most heavyweights before , so he beat briggs i think, he should ko bellew . mid round . what time is the fight on sat .?

Breazeale V izu on Wilders undercard was a good scrap, wilder is turd, Joshua or any other decent HW will annihilate him. As for haye fighting Briggs? Why would anyone want to see that? Briggs just bugs people into fighting him and he's ancient Hate might aswell call foreman out at least he used to be good!

what was that reff doing,,after he got dropped and had the standing 8,,,,first punch wilder throws,,reff stepps in,,,,then moves out again,,,then a few more shots,,and steps in again an ends it,,,bit early for me