Guard Dog For The Yard

See a collie cross at a farm a good few years back it would of taken a very brave man to get out the motor without farmer present . I think it was ever gsd or Belgian shepard cross

true mate, where i used to this farm had big black gsd x thing , it was like a fookin wolf lol, it was on a chain , but the farmer loosed it off at night . you deff have to be a brave man or a nutter to go by it, it deff would bite you :yes: , in fact it had couple of people and think the cops were called it bit a bloke real bad, this was back in the mid 80s , the dog looked like a alsatian but somthing else was in it , maybe lab or collie, either way it was gsd size and very dangerous , dont think he had many visitors there lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've told lads before some believed me some didn't. The wife taught Spike to wink lol. Left eye or right. It blew my head when I came home from work 1 day. Watch this she said I taught Spike to wi

Pressa canario. We had 1 yrs ago.spike. my 3 young lads grew up with him. he was a proper man stopper. We didn't lock the back door at night for years. A burglar was more than welcome to creep i

Agreed this bitch of mine never forgets a face and once introduced is very laid back different dog with strangers though and won't let anybody barring my family and parents into the house unless unles

Posted Images

i know a lad trying to rehome a caucasian shepherd bitch,genuine reason for selling and have to add very sad reason why shes got to be rehomed,shes guarding very well,lives with kids and gentle as a lamb,but beware strangers,she takes no prisoners...

• Like 3

Get a big basstard farm goose them kunts are nuts with people who they don't know lol

lmao, how true is this! A old man in the neighborhood had a few and they would chase us down the street when we were kids..and they would hear us coming from a good distance and start making a riot.

Ive grown up with many of the recognised guarding dogs,Alsatians,dobermans,Rotty,s and even Russels,then the wife got her first Akita.For anybody interested since the Akita,s have resided here ive never locked a door or had another terrier or lurcher nicked.

We had max my bullmastiff real gentle giant used to escape regular could be found playing with the local kids on the estate or shagging someone's bitch always came home then he would turn my house into a fortress any burglar would of been made welcome just would of been their last job :)

Mate of mine trains attack dogs i could be wrong but he has a dog that looks like an athletic alsation it definitley comes from hell and no steak in the world is stopping it killing you simple.i think its a malamut i could be wrong but 100% it would be my dog of choice .mate of mine had 3 lots of dogs stolen and each time they killed his yard dog rotty and shepherd

a good blue heeler ACD will do it smaller fearless and never switch off

true , they be spot on around a house, and they deff bite people , its the biting that they will do, that you got to be very careful about, more so if you get visitors you invite . i know they should switch off when you tell them, but reading about them on Oz sites they deff to keen to use there teeth , and there very tough and strong dogs for there size , ive seen few just pet types show ones in this country and they all got the guard instinct show or worker . i forgot about this breed, deff stop the scum that pinch dogs. no dog will stop the real serious burglar they shoot the dog, but average thief they stop them :yes: but as said you have to be very careful keeping this breed , or you have the cops knocking your door for a dangerous dog . :yes:

• Like 1

Anyone ever seen a beauceron?

Made my arse nip tight the other day, & I know the farmer & family well, plus met the dogs before. Different story though when no one was home!

Told my mate (same family with the farm next door) & she was pissing herself at me.

• Like 1

Anyone ever seen a beauceron?

Made my arse nip tight the other day, & I know the farmer & family well, plus met the dogs before. Different story though when no one was home!

Told my mate (same family with the farm next door) & she was pissing herself at me.

only in books , dont think there in this country ?

Dobermans and German Shepard's are great but the best I've seen are fila brasileio and alapaha blue blood bulldogs. Catahoula leopards are tthough many may disagree.

Filas are supreme.extremely loyal and protective. I've seen these 100#+ dogs jump straight up 4 1/2-5 ft to clear a fence going after a stranger.

did they ever get over here ? i know they were banned , but so were apbt's lol, from reading about them there tops as guard dog , but like alot big breeds they got alot of health issues :yes: