Barking Fookin Dogs

next door to me , got 3 dogs , and next to them they got a dog , all 4 dogs bark for fook all :censored: . ive been around dogs all my life, lurchers now 30 years, and bull breeds, staffs,pit,bullmastiffs . now i can say in all honesty evey one of the dogs never barked unless there was real reason, some body at the door etc.Now the last 30 years ive just kept lurchers that are outside 24/7, and they never bark, Buck 1/2 gsd and Bryn 1/2 collie, both breeds can be vocal, even though there 1/2 grey as well, but both never make sound never :yes: . i got no prob with any dog letting you know there somebody about ,as there doing a good job no prob with that :thumbs: . But these thick feckin dogs bark at jack shit, there lab x poodle, cockexpoodle and a x terrier ,and next door to them corgi , it not the dogs fault or the breeds it, thick owners :yes: . i said to my wife what mentality this people just have to let dogs just to bark all day, even when there in the place with the dogs, and in the summer it worse :yes: . i trying not to fall out with them, ive been here now 2 1/2 years , and being honest which really bring this home to you, i am hard of hearing i where aids norm, but no way if go in the garden or go out to feed my dogs, i have to take my aids out, as nose is tens times worse . i know there not deaf like me lol ,ive spoke to them before , and i can deff understand anybody making a complaint if it was to the L/C ,but this is private property, with all our property's . but i am not that kind of a person, i dont go behind peoples back i tell them to there face. :yes: but i know in this situation it would be a waste of breath deff . it fenced off so no dogs can get into each other property , which is good but i know if they ever come in to my side, and i got dogs out, Bryn would pile in to them, don't think Buck would , if he did that be the end of her dogs deff lol, but i dont want him fighting dogs as wreak most dogs, so keep him friendly . suppose ive just got count to ten, and keep me hearing aids out , just a rant , anyway looking forward to the england /wales game today come on england , but i think i might be even more down later on today, if they play like last week . :cray:

The alcoholic 3 doors down got a large border terrier type and a poodle x spaniel type and when she pulls up to her drive the noise is unbelievable the spaniel poodle x or whatever it is sounds like a dog sled pack ffs

Next to her is couple with dunno how many dogs stashed in their 2 bed house but every time I slam a door etc or postie comes round they kick off, ours will bark but I tell them to shut up real quick as I hate noisy dogs don't mind barking if someone's at our front gate but just barking like mad is not on.

Think I have heard my Greyhound bark twice since I have had him , on the other hand my old terrier bitch used to sit on the arm of the sofa & bark when folks walked past , when I moved the sofa she sat on the stairs & barked at them from there :laugh:

Thinking about it I do miss my terriers barking as she was a good deterrent , this village has become a hotbed for break ins & vehicle theft in the last 18 months , so a barking dog would be a welcome deterrent.

• Like 1

:censored:Dogs barking, non-fecking stop,.for no apparent reason,...whilst their lazy arse owners simply sit back and allow it to go on,.and on,.ad-infinitum,...REALY does wind me up.... :censored:

Facts are,..you do get nutty people, so it follows that you do get, nutty dogs.....poor sad critters that are not mentally stable and who find difficulty in handling the day to day stresses, of modern life...

They are spooky,...and no amount of hollering or kicks up the arse will cure that malady..

Part of me feels sorry for folk who own such noisy feckers,...they are helpless to effect a cure,...but another bit of me wants to put a permanent stop to the racket..

I once owned a Cattle Dog/Greyhound hybrid,...she wasn't home bred stock,.and had an amazing guarding instinct,.(.way over the top if truth be told) and she would hit the wooden fence like a battering ram if anyone so much as dared to come out of their back door...

It was a right pain and apart from being embarrassing,...(owned by a man who don't like dogs barking for no reason)...it was also, bearing in mind the propensity of such hybrids to bite,... frighteningly dangerous...My poor neighbor lived in fear of the fecker.. :icon_eek:

We now have a lady across the road who also has a barking jukel,...she rescued this unfortunate 'street dog' from Greece,...and she fell for a sob story and imported the ugly black creature from abroad and it now lives opposite,...barking like a maniac....

Given that it is plainly nuts,..it would have fared far better, left on the fecking street !

Yeah,..barking dawgs,...feck em... :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 4

Theres two houses to th side of me with dogs one is a house dog ive never seen them been walked the house dog is put out in day time and barks non stop and sounds like a sea lion the other dog is silent all day and barks all night woke me up plenty of times but it doesnt realy bother me but what gets my wick is i live in a private houseing estate thats run by a management company and when people do get sick of them dogs barking my dogs get the blames ive been reported a good few times and told if they keep barking ive to keep them indoors but i was lucky that the bloke next door vouched for me saying its not my dogs i was worried the first few times thinking the landlord would make me get rid of the dogs and my dogs never bark.the funny thing is the people that own the barking dogs have never been reported ive asked them.

Theres two houses to th side of me with dogs one is a house dog ive never seen them been walked the house dog is put out in day time and barks non stop and sounds like a sea lion the other dog is silent all day and barks all night woke me up plenty of times but it doesnt realy bother me but what gets my wick is i live in a private houseing estate thats run by a management company and when people do get sick of them dogs barking my dogs get the blames ive been reported a good few times and told if they keep barking ive to keep them indoors but i was lucky that the bloke next door vouched for me saying its not my dogs i was worried the first few times thinking the landlord would make me get rid of the dogs and my dogs never bark.the funny thing is the people that own the barking dogs have never been reported ive asked them.

What's annoying In these situations ,is once the company knows about the problem tenants they still won't deal with them,the alky I mentioned earlier, housing association know about her,but as she's been in rehab and mentally unstable they can play that card so they won't do anything about her ,yet if you look on the tenancy agreement it says you can't have be a nuisance etc, they just use it to their own advantage if they want to get you evicted.

Next door to us have one that takes great pleasure at barking at nothing @ 1.00 am every fecking morning. You could almost set your watch by it. :censored:

This has been going for years now and by f**k it pisses me off. Mine never barked unless something was up.

Luckily they are moving in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully the new ones wont have a dog, or if they do, it will be non mental and trained.

I got four dogs & two of them will bark if anyone touches our back fence but just warning bark then stop. Neighbours all remark how quiet /well behaved they are. Tbh the thing about dogs that boils my piss is continuous barking !!! My neighbour has a lab & when shes out & her dopey 22year old son looking after it he shoves it out in garden & it barks non f***ing stop?? I went over & the useless lump was on his playstation with earphones onso he cant hear it!! Ffs & when i told his mum she said ... awww bless!! I would never let mine doit A as i detest barking dogs & B coz of respect for others!! Atb

• Like 2

When I moved into this house my neighbour who is dead now, used to look after a Scottie and Westie when the owners went on holiday, which was all the time.

The f***ing westie would bark non stop all day, the silly old cow used to just leave it in the garden to bark.

It would follow me up and down the garden all day barking, I like spending time out there too.

So I spoke to her and she denied they barked and said mine bark, which they rarely do.

So one day when she was out the dogs were in the garden,I waited for them to get down the bottom and I propped up the fence panel and squatted in front of the dog flap. When it run back to the house it f***ing shit itself, I gave it a few clouts as it rocketed through the dog flap.

From then onwards it would launch itself through the flap as I opened my back door.

I remember hearing the old girl complaining from in the kitchen a couple of days later to the dog, I guess it must have been too scared to go outside and shit in there.

Thinking back now, the problem I believe was the old girl was a bit simple and did not have the strength of character and personality to dominate the dog, so the dog felt obliged to take the role as pack leader. Unfortunately this was a few pay grades more than the dog could handle, so he was in a very uncomfortable position, thus being in an anxious state all the time shitting himself an barking in a kind of siege mentality.

Edited by shepp

Know a fella had the same problem with 2 rotties next door to him, BB gun soon sorted that, even the sound of a window opening was enough for the dogs to hit the sack fast, the owner was a tablet abuser who didn't hear nor care about his noisey useless dogs. Or care for his neighbours. Think he moved house after a while

Both my neighbours have 3 dogs each, they all bark like fuyck all the time cos they never go anywhere apart from the back gardens. My terrier yaps a bit outside if the others are kicking off but generally they get stimulation and dont need to react to the slightest thing like next doors.

Cheers, D.