Hungarian Village Wants To Be A White Utopia.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have point blank refused to take any migrants that the c--t Merkel invited into Europe. They simply told her the migrants are a security risk and their religion and cultur

I never loose sight of the fact that I am in another mans country and I expect me and mine to behave exactly how we wanted incomers to behave when we were in England.

Who are you trying to kid your way lower than that. Haha.

So, it seems a lot of you boys would like to be immigrants to those Hungarians ??????

Why not....no harm done if you look the same as them share a similar culture and fully integrate

And not being a sponge also helps

I agree. What about traditions ?

Would you leave them behind ?

For example, would you force some of your real ales on the Hungarians ?

So, it seems a lot of you boys would like to be immigrants to those Hungarians ??????

Why not....no harm done if you look the same as them share a similar culture and fully integrate

I don't drink so it wouldn't be a problem for me neither would be leaving any English traditions That they didn't like

The town itself would like white Christian Europeans to go there so I don't think there would be a problem

They don't mess about with real ales over there. My Hungarian mate introduced me to Palinka ! Definitely not for the faint hearted !
  • Like 1

They probably don't want any dirty foreigners coming over, taking their jobs, when they don't even speak a f***ing word of Hungarian.

You lads better start learning some phrases... ;)

I'm alright for Irish, my boy is my interpreter......because it's complete gobledigook to me ! Lol

Amazing how quick kids pick up a language mate

As I told all the lads here mate when they asked why I moved from England "the only people not welcome in England is Englishmen !!" Lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

As non-Hungarians how do you know that you'll be accepted with open arms?

It's a hell of an assumption looking at how the home nations have dealt with each other over the years.

There the ones wanting white Christians to go there...they must be ready to accept people similar to themselves

I'm alright for Irish, my boy is my interpreter......because it's complete gobledigook to me ! Lol

Amazing how quick kids pick up a language mate

My lads still translate for me. It ain't the same language. You wouldn't know they were English until they force an accent and then you wouldn't know they were yanks! :laugh:

There the ones wanting white Christians to go there...they must be ready to accept people similar to themselves

That village maybe, but the whole country? When you read this forum and read some of the posts about immigration it's pretty anti. Actually it's very anti. The British expats that live in France and Spain, that form their own communities and refuse to integrate, are despised. What makes you think Hungary is going to be any different?

I live in one of the strongest Christian enclaves outside of the Vatican. I paid money to move out here. I've worked since the day I landed. I've integrated, I've paid taxes, bought a house, and contributed to the local economy. The whole time I've taken nothing out. For the most of it I get on but there are a section of people that simply cannot stand me, and what I've achieved, and based their opinion on affirmative action. Like I was gifted what I worked for because I'm a f*cking economic migrant. When people see dirty foreigners getting ahead, in life, it just seems to stir up some of the worst in people.

Maybe being on the reverse end of it would be a good thing. I sincerely doubt that Hungary will suddenly welcome everyone with open arms. Saying that you might want to attempt the move before Brexit. I can see visas being a good source of revenue to the issuers.

Edited by ChrisJones

There would be teething problems for foreigners to move in, no doubt, but it is good to see someone wanting a white Christian society and not caring what anyone else thinks about it. Good luck to them it should not be a bad thing to want this imo.

• Like 1

There would be teething problems for foreigners to move in, no doubt, but it is good to see someone wanting a white Christian society and not caring what anyone else thinks about it. Good luck to them it should not be a bad thing to want this imo.

I reckon if that's what people want they should go for it. Get out there and do it. You'll learn more from working and living oversees than you ever will from THL! :laugh:

Joking aside though, as a filthy economic migrant myself, the only people worth knowing are the ones that judge you based solely on your work ethic.

I never loose sight of the fact that I am in another mans country and I expect me and mine to behave exactly how we wanted incomers to behave when we were in England.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5