Head Teacher

Having watched fieldsports tv where the head master from a junior school in surrey teaches the children that his school fieldsports and gets them out in the fresh air is a great ambassador for fieldsports, it would be good if more schools done the same. I wished they did something like it when i was at school

Headmaster who likes shooting

Edited by mad4it

One of our old English teachers liked to eat game, he used to get lads over the years to give him their rabbits. There's an old myth that one lad gave him a skinned cat on one occasion, likely bullshit but I know he liked rabbit.

Edited by DogMan85

Havnt seen the video. Sounds good especially for country schools .

Safe to say he'll be in the minority.

probably because it would only take one dick parent to put in a complaint and the teachers job will be difficult . I remember in school my friend was reading a air rifle with me before the teacher came in and when she came in she seen him reading and snatched the magazine and threw it in the bin and said to him " its people like you that caused dunblaine" .

plummer was a teacher wasn't he , just curious what subjects did he actually teach .? i think he was in walsall (blackcountry ) by my neck of the woods = wolverhampton , mind you the school i was at you have to be brave and nuts , it was shit hole with alot lads ened up inside , couldnt wait to get out of the place this was in 1968 (wollaston s/m school) fordhouses w-ton .

• Like 1

plummer was a teacher wasn't he , just curious what subjects did he actually teach .? i think he was in walsall (blackcountry ) by my neck of the woods = wolverhampton , mind you the school i was at you have to be brave and nuts , it was shit hole with alot lads ened up inside , couldnt wait to get out of the place this was in 1968 (wollaston s/m school) fordhouses w-ton .

I think he taught at Lichfield and I believe he had a cottage at Whittington or thereabouts, just out of interest does anybody know if the cottage is still there? Did any body visit or know where it is\was?

I think he taught at Lichfield and I believe he had a cottage at Whittington or thereabouts, just out of interest does anybody know if the cottage is still there? Did any body visit or know where it is\was?

The cottage is still there and attracts many visitors, ranked just behind wordsworths cottage and Shakespeares house.

• Like 3

The cottage is still there and attracts many visitors, ranked just behind wordsworths cottage and Shakespeares house.

Haha.

Last year I was teaching physics at a really small international school and in my spare time taught (and paid for) archery, air pistol shooting and flew drones.

Unfortunately the new deputy head was a miserable, ugly, old woman who hated kids being happy so I left the school,

Then she left after three terrible Ofsted reports, the kids now do nothing, all want to leave and the school is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Why is it miserable people just want to make everyone else miserable?

PS For the sake of political correctness and UK libel laws I have to say it is only my opinion that she was ugly.

Edited by Cliff Ray
  • Like 3

One of our old English teachers liked to eat game, he used to get lads over the years to give him their rabbits. There's an old myth that one lad gave him a skinned cat on one occasion, likely bullshit but I know he liked rabbit.

Rabbits an cats look real similar when skinned( so iv heard haha), so could be true

Apparently cats kidneys are side by side, not staggered like a rabbits.