Flint-Preban

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pal bred snowman i see him and his brother two week ago fine animals the thing is its easy to make assumtions about dogs watchin a few poxy videos my advice would be to get out there and do it and

Fukc me talk about a plodder ... the only catch you see is when the Labrador helps him .......

I think we are all different! personally I admire the Saluki breed how they wear down the quarry, two intelligent animal athletes trying to outwit each other! In my opinion a lot more exciting to watc

Ive seen plenty of videos that can make a dog look the bollocks when in actual fact theyare average, same as selected footage can make a dog look useless even a champion can be made to look like a potlicker if it meets Mr Right, In the flesh on a number of occaisions on different terrain and different climatic conditions thats how to judge . Every one has an opinion but the dog only has to satisfy the man that owns it feeds it and shovels its shit.. Any one that puts up a un edite dfilm wartsand all isnt trying to fool any one in my opinion. I prefer to see runs from the slip to the outcome whether live or filmed

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

my pal bred snowman i see him and his brother two week ago fine animals the thing is its easy to make assumtions about dogs watchin a few poxy videos my advice would be to get out there and do it and watch some proper dogs not sat behind a laptop alday the fresh air and exercise does you good

• Like 5

The reason they are filmed and put on YouTube is to showcase their dogs. I'm not saying the dog is shite but I wasn't impressed with those runs. Don't worry I've seen some proper dogs and i get plenty of exercise pal. Snowman looks the better dog than Flint to me, take that how you like it. I prefer the faster animals, just my preference.

Edited by DogMan85

if you like faster animals have a look at my old dog duke on utube outa the best matchin and producin bitch theres been swoop talks cheap same as video footage same old story people talkin about animals that they no very little about it dosent matter how fast or slow its all about bein consitant stayin injury free and most of all bein able to run the bottomless ground dead of winter not just fen field as well all mine could do that swoop was called a plodder she wernt though just new how to run a hare and would change her style to suit conditios just like flint thats wat proper dogs do

if you like faster animals have a look at my old dog duke on utube outa the best matchin and producin bitch theres been swoop talks cheap same as video footage same old story people talkin about animals that they no very little about it dosent matter how fast or slow its all about bein consitant stayin injury free and most of all bein able to run the bottomless ground dead of winter not just fen field as well all mine could do that swoop was called a plodder she wernt though just new how to run a hare and would change her style to suit conditios just like flint thats wat proper dogs do

Id also say, in them old clips, they were given fair law, as their is a judge on horse back. :thumbs:

If ur no want other dog mens opinion don't put the video up personely when a run dogs years ago a liked short fields Woods fences dogs had to run over all sorts and jump fences to kill hares to me watching that was like watching paint dry but everyone has got there option

• Like 1

If ur no want other dog mens opinion don't put the video up personely when a run dogs years ago a liked short fields Woods fences dogs had to run over all sorts and jump fences to kill hares to me watching that was like watching paint dry but everyone has got there option

Personally i like to see an up & at them type of dog that gives its all to catch. I appreciate the stamina etc of the salukis but can be like watching paint dry as they wear down the hare. I'd prefer to see pure greyhound course. Only my opinion & like arse holes we all got one. Atb