Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

Is it actually a "Muslim ban", or do the restrictions apply to EVERYONE from the designated countries ?

It is not a muslim ban, these restrictions are applied to everyone from those countries many of which have populations of Christians as well as Sunni and Shia Muslims.

The MSM have been very irresponsible in their reporting, Obama also had a 6 month ban on Iraqis travelling to the USA in 2011 but the MSM have chosen to ignore that.

The woman in question has been fired by the way

https://www.rt.com/usa/375712-trump-fires-yates-attorney-general-boente/

• Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

Is it actually a "Muslim ban", or do the restrictions apply to EVERYONE from the designated countries ?

It is not a muslim ban, these restrictions are applied to everyone from those countries many of which have populations of Christians as well as Sunni and Shia Muslims.

The MSM have been very irresponsible in their reporting, Obama also had a 6 month ban on Iraqis travelling to the USA in 2011 but the MSM have chosen to ignore that.

Fired for defending the American constitution and opposing Trump.....dangerous ground..... Edited by VOON
  • Like 1

Fired for defending the American constitution and opposing Trump.....dangerous ground.....
not really pal as one of trumps advisors said this morning what other job in the world would you be able to publicly slate your boss and not do as he says without hearing the words your fired. IN TRUMP WE TRUST
  • Like 2

Fired for defending the American constitution and opposing Trump.....dangerous ground.....
not really pal as one of trumps advisors said this morning what other job in the world would you be able to publicly slate your boss and not do as he says without hearing the words your fired. IN TRUMP WE TRUST
She was being replaced in a few days anyway, he just got rid of her earlier than he had too.

Where abouts in the constitution does it mention restricting travel from countries considered a major danger to the population?......I knew that the the constitution was pretty good but I never knew they thought that far ahead?

• Like 1

Where abouts in the constitution does it mention restricting travel from countries considered a major danger to the population?......I knew that the the constitution was pretty good but I never knew they thought that far ahead?
Not mine but found it interesting.

Even more ridiculous and blinkered is the suggestion that there may be something unconstitutional about refusing entry to refugees or discriminating among them on religious or other bases (a reaction that was shared at first by some Republicans, including Mike Pence, when Trumps plan was announced in December 2015). There are plenty of moral and political arguments on these points, but foreigners have no right under our Constitution to demand entry to the United States or to challenge any reason we might have to refuse them entry, even blatant religious discrimination. Under Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution, Congresss powers in this area are plenary, and the presidents powers are as broad as the Congress chooses to give him. If liberals are baffled as to why even the invocation of the historically problematic America First slogan by Trump is popular with almost two-thirds of the American public, they should look no further than people arguing that foreigners should be treated by the law as if they were American citizens with all the rights and protections we give Americans.

Liberals are likewise on both unwise and unpopular ground in sneering at the idea that there might be an increased risk of radical Islamist terrorism resulting from large numbers of Muslims entering the country as refugees or asylees. There have been many such cases in Europe, ranging from terrorists (as in the Brussels attack) posing as refugees to the infiltration of radicals and the radicalization of new entrants. The 9/11 plotters, several of whom overstayed their visas in the U.S. after immigrating from the Middle East to Germany, are part of that picture as well. Here in the U.S., we have had a number of terror attacks carried out by foreign-born Muslims or their children. The Tsarnaev brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombing were children of asylees; the Times Square bomber was a Pakistani immigrant; the underwear bomber was from Nigeria; the San Bernardino shooter was the son of Pakistani immigrants; the Chattanooga shooter was from Kuwait; the Fort Hood shooter was the son of Palestinian immigrants. All of this takes place against the backdrop of a global movement of radical Islamist terrorism that kills tens of thousands of people a year in terrorist attacks and injures or kidnaps tens of thousands more.

There are plenty of reasons not to indict the entire innocent Muslim population, including those who come as refugees or asylees seeking to escape tyranny and radicalism, for the actions of a comparatively small percentage of radicals. But efforts to salami-slice the problem into something that looks like a minor or improbable outlier, or to compare this to past waves of immigrants, are an insult to the intelligence of the public.

• Like 1

President Roosevelt restricted German Jews, fearing Nazi infiltration, President Carter banned Iranians, during the hostage crisis of the '70s, and as I've already pointed out, the list of restricted countries was drawn up by President Obama....

Polls are showing that close on 60% of American voters support this policy !

And there was me thinking the Constitution Guranteed Free Speech and the Rule of Law for which she was employed to advise on legality of such matters but obviously Donalds alternative facts and paralel universe over rule the Constitution.

President Roosevelt restricted German Jews, fearing Nazi infiltration, President Carter banned Iranians, during the hostage crisis of the '70s, and as I've already pointed out, the list of restricted countries was drawn up by President Obama....

Even 60% of the Americans didnt vote for trump

Even 60% of the Americans didnt vote for trump

And that's my point, DB.

The policy clearly has some support from people who didn't even vote for him !

(A figure of 57% was quote by BBC news this morning......)

And there was me thinking the Constitution Guranteed Free Speech and the Rule of Law for which she was employed to advise on legality of such matters but obviously Donalds alternative facts and paralel universe over rule the Constitution.

How can American law and its constitution apply to a non American national travelling from another part of the world ?........do American gun ownership laws apply in Britain ?...........

• Like 1

How can American law and its constitution apply to a non American national travelling from another part of the world ?........do American gun ownership laws apply in Britain ?...........

They have applied the Constition and law to American citizens and green cardholders also so not just Non Americans come on Wilf you can try better than this :laugh:

Edited by desertbred