Winners Of Bake Off

my wife just asked me this question, as she sits watching the tv awards,but as i dont follow the show really, i wondered if any of you could shed some light on this.

apparently, the winner of 2015 was a lady who has appeared on literally dozens of tv appearances, chat shows, quizzes, panel shows, even had her own series touring a foreign country. the lady who was the winner of 2016 has not been seen since.

why have these people been treated so differently? seems a bit strange to me, from what the wife says, but maybe there is a simple explanation?

Hopefully the BBC will up it's diversity levels this year, I think we need to see a disabled LGBTQP transracial winner in 2017....I don't care if they can cook god damnit just tick the boxes!

It's not on the beeb any more CH4 has it.

TC

I like watching bake off (sad bas*ard) .Fair play to the muslim woman who won, she was a good laugh. Deserved to win in my eyes, was a cracking baker and was fun in front of the cameras. I wont knock her.

This years winner was easy on the eye, definately worth a poke, but not a lot in way of charisma

Hopefully the BBC will up it's diversity levels this year, I think we need to see a disabled LGBTQP transracial winner in 2017....I don't care if they can cook god damnit just tick the boxes!

It's moved to Channel 4.., as TC had already pointed out? Edited by pesky1972