Ive got a permission a typical farmer when i first met him he drove me round the boundaries saying i don't get on with that cnut ferret right round here and by the end of the drive im asking do you get on with anybody ?. so we agree i would phone him before going out , but he never answers his phone or calls back so i just dab on . I knew there where problems with thefts from one of his farms as it was in the local paper so as usual i phoned him hi Mr Smith its John i will be up tommorrow to ferret the front any problems give me a call back ? as usual no call back gets to the farm and theres a big gate across the road with a key pad tried phoning him no answer then a lorry comes out the driver gives me the code and its good to go .All day i was scared i would forget the code or the farmer would change the code being a awkward git and i would be stuck for the sake of a few bloody rabbits .

Anybody elses farmers like that ?>

• Like 1

I'm after a new farm four brothers own it , the guy next door said they would need to have a board meeting and that would lead to them fighting wtf goes on with them ?

I've worked on farms for years and they are all the same . They spend nearly all their life in isolation and don't have many social skills so don't know how to talk to people . One that I worked for was an absolute nightmare. He was only a little fella but he used to scream and shout at everybody who he came in to contact with over the slightest things . To this day I don't know how he never got filled in . Another one I worked for was a woman who had took over the farm after her dad died . She used to fall out with other farmers and relatives for fun and the amount of staff she went through was unreal with most only lasting a day or two. If she did something wrong it was always your fault aswell.

Edited by neil r
  • Like 1

Out hunting the other week and the farm is split in two, two brothers with half each...Who don't speak to each other. If the brothers want to follow hounds they do half a day each so they don't have to ride near each other