Rooney Breaks

Wayne ­Rooney paid for ­secret hotel sex sessions with a £1,000-a-night prostitute while his wife Coleen was pregnant with their son.

Ye he sounds like a proper roll model doesent he.

The man might of achieved things chasing a ball around.

But a genuine man he ain't

I couldnt care less i want to watch him play football i dont want to be his friend.....do you ?
Are you serious.

Why the feck would I want to be friends with someone like that.

Maybe I'm old fashioned in my views.

But I can't see past a persons achievements for the real person they are.

I don't talk to family members for doing similar stuff.

Morals mean the world to me 100% concerning family and friends.

People seem to turn a blind eye to low life's. Because they are sportsmen.

What a sad world we live in Ey

When a footballer scores a great goal i dont do a background check on his personal life before i applaud his performance because i am not interested in his personal life.

You say you have big morals concerning friends/family yet Wayne Rooney is not your friend/family he is a complete stranger to you so why not have these morals about all complete strangers instead of just the rich famous ones.

Simply because I don't know what complete strangers morals are do I.

I'm not mystic Meg.

I'm a 100% Faithfull husband and true to my 3 young lads.

I like to have friends with the same morals as me gnasher.

And only a few friends I have.they have told me what there morals are when I've asked.

Each to there own.

So by your own admission you crave celebrity gossip ?.....you have no interest in the man or what he does unless its something you find morally wrong and then you will berate him ?......well that must be a wonderfully satisfying hobby you have !

Being 100% faithful to 1 woman is important to you and thats great but to many lads of Rooneys age you would be looked at as an utter bore.... who is to say you are on morally higher ground everybodys wants/needs/ambitions develop at different times yes he shouldnt of done what he did but have you never made mistakes ?......personally i dont want to be around any man who says he hasnt made mistakes i find them either liars or boring b*****ds !

What are you on about.

By my own admission I crave celebrity gossip.

I've no interest in the so called celebs.

But I do have massive respect for proper professionals in this world.

As in surgeons etc.

Yes I have made mistakes.hasnt everybody.

But shagging behind your pregnant wife's back is as low as a granny beater in my eyes.

Have you been Faithfull to your wife gnasher ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But he scored 18 penalties out of that lot But sir bobby scored 6 , in my eyes that makes Bobby a better goal scorer than that over paid twat

In many ways you have to admire lads like Rooney they give up on education to pursue their sporting dreams,make the necessary sacrifices re going out on the piss etc....then as teenage sporting stars

Breaking Man.U & England records is a fantastic achievement , he over took Charlton playing 212 games less , I don't think he gets the credit he deserves , be a while before anyone beats either re

Wayne ­Rooney paid for ­secret hotel sex sessions with a £1,000-a-night prostitute while his wife Coleen was pregnant with their son.

I couldnt care less i want to watch him play football i dont want to be his friend.....do you ?
Are you serious.

When a footballer scores a great goal i dont do a background check on his personal life before i applaud his performance because i am not interested in his personal life.

You say you have big morals concerning friends/family yet Wayne Rooney is not your friend/family he is a complete stranger to you so why not have these morals about all complete strangers instead of just the rich famous ones.

I'm not mystic Meg.

And only a few friends I have.they have told me what there morals are when I've asked.

Each to there own.

So by your own admission you crave celebrity gossip ?.....you have no interest in the man or what he does unless its something you find morally wrong and then you will berate him ?......well that must be a wonderfully satisfying hobby you have !

Being 100% faithful to 1 woman is important to you and thats great but to many lads of Rooneys age you would be looked at as an utter bore.... who is to say you are on morally higher ground everybodys wants/needs/ambitions develop at different times yes he shouldnt of done what he did but have you never made mistakes ?......personally i dont want to be around any man who says he hasnt made mistakes i find them either liars or boring b*****ds !

What are you on about.

As in surgeons etc.

But shagging behind your pregnant wife's back is as low as a granny beater in my eyes.

So it's ok to have a sex pest as your profile picture? Do your morals not extend that far?

I'm a fan and can't understand why he divides so much opinion. Imo he never quite made it into that bracket of the worlds best players but he's definitely the best English player of his generation. 12 years at a club like Man U, plus the records and medals he has says it all about his talent.

You can't be serious , my friend you are deluded
Deluded.., hardly. It's only my opinion pal. Interested to hear your list of those that are better, have won as much silverware, and have sustained a career at a top club for so long.

John terry , Frank lampard , Alan shearer ,tony Adams , Bobby moore, Bobby Charlton ,just to name a few
Ffs now who's deluded Adams, Moore & Charlton weren't Rooney's generation.

Rooney has been more successful than Terry, Lampard & Shearer. Granted those three were all good players in their positions but Rooney's a better all round footballer than all three of them.

Any more...?

Sorry didn't read your post properly

But even you must admit he has been sh*t for England , I think i have seen him play hand full of good games and that's all

Are you serious.

I'm not mystic Meg.

Each to there own.

What are you on about.

As in surgeons etc.

You must have dodgy eyes pal if you a see man who shags another woman the same as a granny beater.

• Like 1

I'm a fan and can't understand why he divides so much opinion. Imo he never quite made it into that bracket of the worlds best players but he's definitely the best English player of his generation. 12 years at a club like Man U, plus the records and medals he has says it all about his talent.

You can't be serious , my friend you are deluded
Deluded.., hardly. It's only my opinion pal. Interested to hear your list of those that are better, have won as much silverware, and have sustained a career at a top club for so long.

John terry , Frank lampard , Alan shearer ,tony Adams , Bobby moore, Bobby Charlton ,just to name a few
Terry and Lampard are the only ones of real relevance to the original statement, and they cant really be compared.. Name a better English forward than Rooney from his era?? I genuinely cant think of one..

Owen

Are you serious.

I'm not mystic Meg.

Each to there own.

What are you on about.

As in surgeons etc.

You must have dodgy eyes pal if you a see man who shags another woman the same as a granny beater.
When the man whose doing the shagging has a pregnant wife at home then yes

Mate.you can't get much lower than that in my eyes.

And you can't get much lower than granny beating.

Scum is scum in my eyes.

Are you serious.

I'm not mystic Meg.

Each to there own.

What are you on about.

As in surgeons etc.

So it's ok to have a sex pest as your profile picture? Do your morals not extend that far?
I just looked online johnny and yes I think you are right.

I didn't know any of that to be honest.

My profile pic will be changed now.

And my whole thoughts of Rigsby have changed.

There totally different buddy one I'd a young lad with more money and fame most could only dream about or handle and who' at that age wouldn't bang the crack of dawn the other is a cnut that beats up a pensioner who's weaker than them a coward Im not defending Rooney as I don't know him but his Mrs forgave him so why not judge him what he does on the field and does for charity instead of raking over a mistake he made

• Like 1

Rooney has been more successful than Terry, Lampard & Shearer. Granted those three were all good players in their positions but Rooney's a better all round footballer than all three of them.

Any more...?

Im not sure id make a strong argument about it but i think given the choice id rather have Scholes or Gerrard in my team than Rooney id say they were both better all round players than Rooney.....only my opinion like.

Any more...?

Im not sure id make a strong argument about it but i think given the choice id rather have Scholes or Gerrard in my team than Rooney id say they were both better all round players than Rooney.....only my opinion like.

And Giggs

Cheers, D.

What are you on about.

As in surgeons etc.

You know exactly what im on about....you are not a football fan so to you he is just a random celebrity.....where did you get your information on him from the newspapers ?......hence you do have interest in celebs and are happy to make judgement on them.

What has my fidelity got to do with you ?...or this conversation for that matter ?

There totally different buddy one I'd a young lad with more money and fame most could only dream about or handle and who' at that age wouldn't bang the crack of dawn the other is a cnut that beats up a pensioner who's weaker than them a coward Im not defending Rooney as I don't know him but his Mrs forgave him so why not judge him what he does on the field and does for charity instead of raking over a mistake he made

In many ways you have to admire lads like Rooney they give up on education to pursue their sporting dreams,make the necessary sacrifices re going out on the piss etc....then as teenage sporting stars we stick them in front of a tv camera firing questions at a kid who can barely spell his own name making him blush in embarrassment......so he go,s away on a self improvement mission and learns how to articulate himself and communicate correctly......like you say giving to charity and still getting slated just because he,s worth a fortune....i know a few millionaires who wouldnt give you the steam off their piss he doesnt have to do that.....yet still you get these vindictive nasty little non achievers hoping to see lads like him fail so that it brings them down to the same level of nothingness.....jealousy is a such a vile trait.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Whatever club or country you support, or even if you concern yourself with media tittle tattle over sporting achievements the facts will remain the facts are... Rooney has scored more goals for his country and now for the biggest club in England than any other player...

Not only that he has done it for both in far less games, plus he hasn't really played as a striker properly for 3 or 4 years....

Giggs played around 300 games more and is nowhere near his record...

He played 2nd fiddle to Ronaldo for 3 or 4 seasons whilst in his prime and still scored over 20 goals a season...

Is he the best English player.... no.... but he's probably one of the most competitive and driven,

Instead of all this shit about so and so's better or he shouldn't shag about etc, perhaps looking into what an unbelievable achievement this would be more in keeping