Mister President !

long live donald trump, he seen what was happening to america and didnt like it, he didnt sit and just moan, he got off his ass and pushed for change, now look where he is!!! hes only president of the usa and changing it for the better. dream big uk and push for it. they cant stop the will of the people

he and those that voted for him stopped the trojan horse musso invasion which was happning under obama/ clinton , this was usa last chance saloon and they scraped thru, good luck and nows time to reverse all that obama had done ,to ruin usa

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray that I may live to hear a British prime minister utter such words.......this dude may just save the world !!

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.   It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

Posted Images

long live donald trump, he seen what was happening to america and didnt like it, he didnt sit and just moan, he got off his ass and pushed for change, now look where he is!!! hes only president of the usa and changing it for the better. dream big uk and push for it. they cant stop the will of the people

Hear Hear! There was a time not long ago when speaking your mind got you arrested, Now it makes you the most powerful man on earth.

Hopefully one day we won't be ruled by liberal lovey doveys and we can get our country back.

:thumbs:

he and those that voted for him stopped the trojan horse musso invasion which was happning under obama/ clinton , this was usa last chance saloon and they scraped thru, good luck and nows time to reverse all that obama had done ,to ruin usa

exactly and good luck to them, feck the leftys they will cry n cry

T00.jpg

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live here.......book me a ticket, no bothered where I go !!

If you had the gumption to immigrate you would have done so by now wouldn't you? Rather than hoping for a government program to solve your problem for you. :laugh:

I did !!

Same as you are free to do instead of putting up silly pictures and crying that you would rather have a president who plays free and easy with your countrymens tax dollars !!!

Need I remind you that you as a country are $20 TRILLION dollars in the hole !!!......sound like brilliant governance so far you Wally

Your making some assumptions about my political alliances which would be best termed alternate facts.

I didn't like either candidate any more than I like either mainstream party. But, I'm a grown up and I will use satirical humor to make a point if I choose. Images can help us to understand a number of things. For instance....

420px-51129-land-summaryfigure1(1).png

Do you need a history lesson to go along with the first anomaly?

This might help a little with the second one.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-much-did-the-financial-crisis-cost/

Your very welcome by the way. :thumbs:

T00.jpg

Maybe they could start a relocation programme, all us people who are sick to death of this facist liberal hell in Europe can come to America and all you people who clearly want that can come and live here.......book me a ticket, no bothered where I go !!

If you had the gumption to immigrate you would have done so by now wouldn't you? Rather than hoping for a government program to solve your problem for you. :laugh:

I did !!

Same as you are free to do instead of putting up silly pictures and crying that you would rather have a president who plays free and easy with your countrymens tax dollars !!!

Need I remind you that you as a country are $20 TRILLION dollars in the hole !!!......sound like brilliant governance so far you Wally

Your making some assumptions about my political alliances which would be best termed alternate facts.

I didn't like either candidate any more than I like either mainstream party. But, I'm a grown up and I will use satirical humor to make a point if I choose. Images can help us to understand a number of things. For instance....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-much-did-the-financial-crisis-cost/

Maybe a little more clarity would be handy before the silly pictures start appearing then.

Anyway, by the by, all that information reads like an utter disaster to me, especially at a time when the world is awash with money that don't actually exist and yet politicians like Obama and our own European leaders seem happy to actively encourage this insanity.

Maybe now is the time for our and your governments to stop bombing child goat herders out of existence, stop poking our nose in and look inwards for a change.

Maybe it's time to stop taxing folk so they are one payment away from foreclosure and let them decide how to spend their money.

That's not been the way of it for a very long time and what Trumps is saying strikes a chord with all those who have seen the bullshit and are fed up with this sham !

• Like 7

T00.jpg

I did !!

The first anomaly was the biggest war in human history, the second was because of corrupt politicians letting their wall street and banking chums get away with murder after reducing regulation to virtually nothing. Those banks could have gone bust (true capitalism) like the sub-prime homeowners they were insuring themselves against. Instead Obama used quantitative easing (money printing) and that is where the debt came from....all of that 'printed' money went in to stock and bond markets and only really benefitted the rich or wealthy. Now the children and grandchildren will have to pay it back so their elders didn't have to take the hit.

The cost to the public of a private company or bank should be precisely sweet f**k all

• Like 4

By the way, when it comes to history lessons, Americas is 300 years old and yet they seem to have forgotten their history !!.........I really don't need any lectures, the barn in my yard is older than America ! Lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

He is the leader of a group called Alt-Right as far as I know, he has called for a separatist nation for white Americans was another snippet of info.......I didn't find anything that said he was saying white men should rule black men?........which would make him a supremacist ?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.

It's sheer cowardice in the eyes of any normal person.

• Like 7

The left's argument against Trump summed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKQLX_9AQM&t=0s

What the f**k.......

It's pretty much only lefties who are being violent....that tells you everything we all need to know about who the good guys are. Trump supporters on the whole didn't cause violence and certainly weren't out in mobs compared to the left.

They call us all the things THEY ARE....Fascists

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

Imagine being part of a group that thinks running up behind someone when they're talking and hitting them is some sort of achievement.

Imagine being such a cucked fairy that your reaction to being punched is to run away and post online about how unsafe and harassed you feel :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

Imagine being such a cucked fairy that your reaction to being punched is to run away and post online about how unsafe and harassed you feel :laugh: :laugh:

A sucker punch is a c**t's trick regardless of who is punching who.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;)

A sucker punch is a c**t's trick regardless of who is punching who.

Imagine being such a cucked fairy that even with a massive run up and total surprise you can't even hurt a guy with a sucker punch

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!