Could We On Thl .......

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will have to, let's be honest, you wouldn't want him wiring anything up would you !! Lol

Andy Kelly in charge of security and finance

Walshie could sort any tree work out ?

I could sit around and tell everyone they're doing it wrong :thumbs:

Or organisé the union and make sure it takes 3 times longer than it should and costs 5 times as much ! Lol

• Like 5

Oh it goes without saying it'll be a union site pal, I'll be standing at the gate making sure everyone has their card and they've paid their dues before they're allowed to even look at a tool :D

• Like 1

Oh it goes without saying it'll be a union site pal, I'll be standing at the gate making sure everyone has their card and they've paid their dues before they're allowed to even look at a tool :D

Make sure all the race and gender quotas are met, then buy yourself a nice flat in London on the strength of the subs

Lol

Make sure all the race and gender quotas are met, then buy yourself a nice flat in London on the strength of the subs

Lol

I think we might struggle with the race quotas if we're only using THL labour :laugh: :laugh:

Desertbred will be doing the carpets I assume? :D

• Like 6

Lol

I think we might struggle with the race quotas if we're only using THL labour :laugh: :laugh:

He will have to, let's be honest, you wouldn't want him wiring anything up would you !! Lol

• Like 17

I got thinking today with the amount of people on here with a variety of skills could we in theory build a house starting from scratch to completion ... I'm only good for making brews so all I can do is keep you watered ... starting from the ground let's see who can do what and see if in theory between the site could we build a house .......

No, there would be a fight before the foundations were dug with the project swiftly closed and deleted!

• Like 1

Lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh: