Welsh Terrier

There was working welsh terriers around the Glyneath area south wales I'm sure garry Middleton used dogs from the same kennell over his bitches can't see why they wont work given chance but would be a long road for a kennell full no doubt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They wouldnt sell you one if they knew your intention was to graft it pal...probably a good thing as you be wasting your time imo-no doubt some dreamers seen some work lol-the only thing that welsh te

I'm hoping this welsh terrier make the grade.

Question 1. Not had them long I've a two year old, first season and the other is twelve months next season before it's tried under the sod.   Question 2. The parents of my two are pure show terr

Posted Images

Never heard of a Welsh terrier being anything other than a show dog.

Even Plummer in his early writings back in the 70's, said the same and he'd call any old shite a working dog..!!

Even Plummer in his early writings back in the 70's, said the same and he'd call any old shite a working dog..!!

Did Plummer say in his early writings that he had first hand accounts of welsh terriers refusing to work or was it hearsay from other people as he was a bit of a raconteur. Lol.

Plummer in his early writings, first hand accounts... I think not! Lol

Though in Fell Terrier he does say WT blood was used to smarten up working Lakelands which always had a detrimental effect on graft... And that was from first hand accounts.

Hey but what do i know, show me a real one that works underground week in week out and i'll show me arse in Lewises window.

Did Plummer say in his early writings that he had first hand accounts of welsh terriers refusing to work or was it hearsay from other people as he was a bit of a raconteur. Lol.
Plummer in his early writings, first hand accounts... I think not! Lol

Though in Fell Terrier he does say WT blood was used to smarten up working Lakelands which always had a detrimental effect on graft... And that was from first hand accounts.

Hey but what do i know, show me a real one that works underground week in week out and i'll show me arse in Lewises window.

Thanks bosun I'll need to dig the book out not read it in a long while.

f***ing hell mole mate,that one of them aired ales lol?proper teddy bear that ;).atvb with it.dc

Lol as I said it's not the best of photos. your a naughty man saying things like that you'll need to wash your mouth out with soap lol.

• Like 1