For Those With Too Much Money

would be the greyhound for me, not because of price , but think there a better sight hound of the two. Why there so cheep for ,? thought greyhounds would fetch a lot more than that, even low grade bred dogs .?

• Like 1

would be the greyhound for me, not because of price , but think there a better sight hound of the two. Why there so cheep for ,? thought greyhounds would fetch a lot more than that, even low grade bred dogs .?

im going to find out tomorrow,i live 2 minutes walk from there,sounds rather strange to me at that price

Tbh i thought Deerhound (Dam) in pics looked a really nice type & pups looked healthy& tidy. Price not over the top paid £500 for D/H pup 15years ago. Atb

well if your not bothered with spending 800 quid on a dog blessings of God on ye,I could nor would not spend money like that on any dog,ive far more important things to sort in my life with that money...different strokes for different folks ,i suppose

• Like 4

Not being funny mate but 800 isn't going to break the bank for everyone. Especially if it is exactly what they want (after looking at the bloodlines etc).

You could expect to pay this money for a well bread working cocker

French Mastifs go for £2000... now that IS a lot of money for a dog that doesn't do anything!!

• Like 3

8 hundred quid would feed me and mine all winter with some change choosing a animal fa the reason of good old lurcher work don't mean yas pay a fortune fecking pedlars lurcher scene by some his seen only has extra income one a the reasons the jobs fecked yeah yas damn well right ray the grey a far better option atb bunnys.

• Like 2

800 euros or roughly £682 is a bit pricey, but to me these pups are very well bred and I know from working parents/lines and the dam is most certainly my type of deerhound compared to the price of this (still a pup to me) £1200 or roughly 1,408 euros,although being KC registered can affect the price http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/1479397-deerhound-dog-sutton-in-ashfield.html I know what I would go for.

Was going to say ,they are a lot more expensive over here,seen them £1500 or so .

Not that I'd want a pure deerhound at any price.

I've seen some bad prices on that done deal though ,so cheep that it barely seems worth asking for the money :)

• Like 1

I know 2 deerhound breeders personally and they breed for coin and they are fa deerhounds has some say really bred well from Irish lines kc bbc aka don't matter one eye oat ta ta the genuine working lurcher buff.twelve hundred quid they die young working life relatively young compared ta lurcher they develop late just hearth rugs in a back yuppies pad .atb bunnys.

saves me ringing up so lol.false advertising and all that ,what?Im not knocking anyone for spending what ever their comfortable with,and MAYBE AT TIMES ,you get what you pay for ,but where dogs are concerned ,it doesnt always work out that way,